Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some places/things to do that you retreat to when depressed?

User Profile: ianWithaT
ianWithaT February 2nd, 2015

So for example, I tend to enjoy a special meal out (usually Sushi) and/or I play video games when I'm feeling down.

20
User Profile: Winglessgirl123
Winglessgirl123 February 11th, 2015

I put on my pjs and watch a marathon of movies that make me laugh and smile. I watch youtubes such as pewdiepie,cry and dan and phil who make me laugh on a daily basis.

User Profile: Lcb90
Lcb90 February 11th, 2015

I cry a lot when I feel down I just want to be alone most the time :-/

User Profile: Rachel8888
Rachel8888 February 12th, 2015

i call my parents and rant about my problems. usually feel better afterwards

User Profile: smiles0623
smiles0623 February 12th, 2015

I usually either listen to music really loud, journal, or draw.

User Profile: ianWithaT
ianWithaT OP February 12th, 2015

Music is amazing! :) Sad music is really good at making you feel better for some reason. I've been loving Brother by Matt Corby lately.

Keep the posts coming!

load more