Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I feel like smthn is wrong with me but I dont know what

User Profile: milomay3577
milomay3577 September 27th

hey I want to get some insight because I can't tell if what's going on counts as a eating disorder or if i just dont eat.

it's not that I dont want to eat, I can't get myself to do it or I have sensory issues with the food im trying to eat. like a lot of the time I dont get hungry or I forget to eat and then when I am I can't get myself to get up and make something, because the thought of getting up and making something is worse than the hunger. I've been getting really dizzy and light headed recently, I just feel unwell in general but I still can't get myself to eat something genuine other than an apple sauce or something small.

is this smthn else or is it an eating disorder I've had body image issues in the past were I was choosing not to eat but I don't have that anymore.

1
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 27th

@milomay3577

I rarely feel hungry, I just eat mainly when i'm scheduled to..

I hope this helps🌲