Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Overeating

User Profile: alexamz06
alexamz06 Wednesday

Hi guyss, so basically I’m not sure if I have an eating dirsorser, I think I might just have a little issue. I don’t binge but I have overate before, I’m definitely getting better but I still deal with it. I just want to intuitive eat on healthy foods instead of just snacking on junk food through the whole day and not being conscious about how I eat. I then feel guilty right after and worry too much.

3
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@alexamz06

I'm sorry you are struggling with this 💛

It's good to be honest 

It's about moderation and making healthy choices while at the same time, allowing yourself to enjoy occasional treats and getting out and about and not overly focusing on what you are eating 💛

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: alexamz06
alexamz06 OP 2 days ago

Awww thank youu so much for this , I appreciate it 💕

load more
User Profile: Izy22
Izy22 2 days ago

@alexamz06 Hi! How are you doing? I understand what you just said. When I first came to the United States I was anxious about eating because of stereotypes that I had about American food, you know. I didn't want to get weight. II talked to people about it. I understand that it is cultural. Finally I realized that my food choices often come with emotional state. AndI started to listen to my heart and allow myself to try new things.