You want to keep eating or like eat unhealthy food right now☎️📞
I think this is not a totally bad behavior or habit because everyone will have the moment I want to take some drunk food at McDonald or KFC because in our life we need to like some of the food can delight our life for me also but if you really feel like this for impact and influence your life, for example like you get overweight or some diabetes is kind of disease. I think you can talk to me and let me understand why you have this feeling and why you want to eat a lot of food or so, because everyone need to have a listener to actually understand Why they are feeling and why they can stop eating some unhealthy food. Actually, I am also used to like eat some unhealthy food but right now I stop eating them and try to eat some food that is more healthy and can really benefit my body.
