Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 October 23rd, 2015

REFLEX

Repeated Eons Form Less Exotic (e)Xistence

(Yeah, 'sright! I am a cheater! Had to happen sometime!)

SPHERE

1 reply
User Profile: pandapsychosis
pandapsychosis October 23rd, 2015

SPHERE

Somone please help, Eric reeks everywhere!

SMELLY

load more
User Profile: soothingsun24
soothingsun24 October 23rd, 2015

Listen- Every time I listen to their problems the member feels better.

User Profile: ittybittybelle
ittybittybelle October 23rd, 2015

JUMPED

Jellyfish used magic, purposefully eating durians.

IDK what I'm doing.

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 23rd, 2015

Going back to SMELLY

Superman makes excellent lemonade lollies, yum!

CANADA

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 October 23rd, 2015

CANADA

Civilization's Annihilation Necessitates A Determined Arm

SILKEN

1 reply
User Profile: willingDime7346
willingDime7346 October 23rd, 2015

SILKEN

suddenly I love kicking everyone now.

HUNGRY

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 24th, 2015

hungry

Harry Usually Notes Grannies Racing Yachts

REMOTE

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 24th, 2015

puzzle

Placing Useful Zoological Zebras, Lasts Eternity

WALRUS

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 October 25th, 2015

WALRUS

Wicked Anteaters Love Rooting Under Stumps

REGARD

User Profile: moonlight543
moonlight543 October 25th, 2015

REGARD

Robbie Endlessly Glows After Radiation Detox

CREATE

1 reply
User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 October 25th, 2015

CREATE - Come round, everyone, and tickle Evelyn..

TICKLE

load more
User Profile: FireStripe
FireStripe October 25th, 2015

Tickle

Tonight I Chased King Leopards, Exhausting!

Chased