Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: Anggi
Anggi November 8th, 2015

BATTLE

Bonnie and Ted took Lana's Emporium.

COLOUR

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary November 8th, 2015

COLOUR (You must be British)

Civilians only love our unusual rules.

CHEESE

3 replies
User Profile: Anggi
Anggi November 8th, 2015

@ALifeLessOrdinary

I'm not haha, I'm Indonesian! The rule says it has to be 6 letters so... xD

2 replies
User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary November 8th, 2015

@Anggi

lol, pretty tricky!

Hey I made a 7-letter game earlier today but no one has seen it, or they're ignoring me intentionally (that's my BPD talking)

1 reply
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 8th, 2015

@ALifeLessOrdinary I'd been thinking about doing that myself, but completely lack the motivation. Thank you! I'll be seeing you there!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 November 8th, 2015

CHEESE

Conquering heroes explore everywhere so exactly.

CONKER

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary November 8th, 2015

CONKER

Celebrities only notice killer earrings recently.

BANANA

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 8th, 2015

banana

Buying A Nice Apple, Never Awful

BANGER

User Profile: ALifeLessOrdinary
ALifeLessOrdinary November 8th, 2015

BANGER

Behave, and nice girls enter rollercoasters.

BEHAVE

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 8th, 2015

behave

Bringing Eric Handy Apparatus Very Effortlessly

BRIDGE

User Profile: enthusiasticChestnut4122
enthusiasticChestnut4122 November 8th, 2015

HEALER

Hearts

Empathy

All-seeing

Loving

EnthusiasticChestnut

Repeat

User Profile: enthusiasticChestnut4122
enthusiasticChestnut4122 November 8th, 2015

POST: Love is

You have to find it, thank you very much for this forum it's creative, what is next?

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare November 8th, 2015

BRIDGE

Best Return It Directly. Game Endures

LOVELY