Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 13th, 2015

watery

Wishes Are Thoughts Every Romantic Yearns

CLOCKS

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 13th, 2015

CLOCKS

Claudette Loved Only Calvin Klein's Style

STATUS

User Profile: fluffykitten149
fluffykitten149 November 13th, 2015

Hi penguin children I like you

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare November 14th, 2015

STATUS

Still Thinking About THAT Underwear. Saucy.

WOOHOO

If that's too tricky, I will allow WOWSER 😊

User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney November 14th, 2015

WOOHOO

Will Ollie offer her our onionbread?

ONIONS

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 14th, 2015

ONIONS

Oh No! I Observed Nina Stripping!

TRUISM

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 14th, 2015

truism

Thoughts Reflected Ultimately Instigates Some Musing

SILENT

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare November 14th, 2015

SILENT

Sometimes I Like Eating Nighttime Treats.

Its the frequency that's my downfall 😊

FEASTS

I was going to say PIZZAS but that's not very sporting 😊

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 14th, 2015

Thought I would try pizza for a laugh.

Petty Infant Zebras! Zoos Actively Shun.

feasts

Fishing Eventide After Summer Takes Stamina

FROWNS

User Profile: whereto
whereto November 14th, 2015

Frogs run onto water never sinking

BAMBOO