Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 20th, 2015

toilet

There's Often Instances Life Eliminates Troubles.

ONWARD

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 20th, 2015

ONWARD

Ogle Nuns Washing, And Routinely Disrobing.

PILLOW

User Profile: papyru
papyru November 20th, 2015

LAWLESS

LETS ALL WATCH LOTS ELSE NESS NESS

4 replies
User Profile: papyru
papyru November 20th, 2015

DID I DO IT RIGHT

3 replies
User Profile: papyru
papyru November 20th, 2015

WAIT NO I DISNT HOW DO I DELETE THIS POST LOL

User Profile: papyru
papyru November 20th, 2015

WAIT NO I DISNT HOW DO I DELETE THIS POST LOL

1 reply
User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney November 20th, 2015

@papyru You didn't but that's okay, we all make mistakes. If you're unsure about how to play this game, on the first page of this thread is an explanation. To my knowledge you can't delete posts.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney November 20th, 2015

PILLOW

People in low lands often wander.

WANDER

User Profile: NiaS29
NiaS29 November 20th, 2015

PILLOW

Pandas in London like ordinary willows.

BUZZER

User Profile: DontJumpICare
DontJumpICare November 21st, 2015

WANDER

Want A New Diet? Eat Radishes.

BUZZER

Beware Unruly Zebras. Zoos: Exercise Responsibility.

DOUBLE

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 21st, 2015

double

Don't Offer Unicorns Braised Lamb Everyday!

MORALS

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 21st, 2015

MORALS

Munch Oreos Rapidly, And Licorice Seldom

JUNGLE

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 21st, 2015

jungle

Joggers Usually Noticed Giraffes' Long Ears.

HIDEOUS

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 21st, 2015

@lazyKatz

Should be a six letter word, sorry I messed up.

next word CARBON

load more
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 November 22nd, 2015

CARBON

Can A Rectangle Be Originally Non-linear?

(Heck if I know!)

THRIFT