Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 December 1st, 2015

DOZENS

Do Other Zenmasters Ever Need Sleep?

NUBILE

User Profile: WickedGrim
WickedGrim December 1st, 2015

NUBILE

Never undo bra-straps, it loosens everything.

GRUNGE

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 December 1st, 2015

@WickedGrim See what I mean? First laugh in DAYS, I kid you not. Thank you, Grimmy!

User Profile: WickedGrim
WickedGrim December 2nd, 2015

@ladylazarus1971

<3

load more
load more
User Profile: Jagannathadasa
Jagannathadasa December 1st, 2015

GRUNGE

Guys, really? Ubiquitous ninja guerillas everywhere?

REALLY

User Profile: tealTiger1547
tealTiger1547 December 1st, 2015

My life is shit, too bad.

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 December 1st, 2015

REALLY

Rash Erotics Act Loosely; Lusting, Yearning.

CATNIP

User Profile: Jagannathadasa
Jagannathadasa December 1st, 2015

CATNIP

Cards and tables nixed Ian's pension.

GAMBLE

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy December 1st, 2015

I C U N U C

I SEE YOU AND YOU SEE

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 December 1st, 2015

GAMBLE

Great Accordion Music? Blatant Lie, Everyone!

CREDIT

User Profile: Cheeney
Cheeney December 1st, 2015

CREDIT

Can't really embrace daylight, I think.

INVITE

User Profile: calmApricot8242
calmApricot8242 December 2nd, 2015

Dream

Dancing Rage Eliminating All Madness