Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

GAME :Make a Sentence with 6 letters !!!

User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

Well the title describes the rule ! For example : CACTUS : Can Anyone Call The United States ?

You have to make a sentence and then leave 6 letters for the next person.

SO HERE WE GO....

LAMP

9289
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane September 10th, 2019

Laptop

Leave a portion to other people

please

3 replies
User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity September 10th, 2019

@themainjane was that an actual request? 'cause i read your answer after typing out my answer and undewrstood it just now.

2 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane September 10th, 2019

@NebulaInfinity

a little of both 🙈. But then I thought about it and how often I do not allow space or time for others to share adequately in many situations. I realized the splinter in my own eye.

I dont have my own actions in check. Even if I did it is not my place to check others! ... maybe I was a spoil sport Bc others are faster than me. ☺️ Its all good. And I apologize for my rushed judgment/ faulty and trivial perception.

Let the games continue!!

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity September 11th, 2019

@themainjane bah !!it's fine !there's no need for such long apologies, it was a valid request😘😘😘😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity September 10th, 2019

PLEASE

People Erode Enough Areated Soil Everyday

WARNEd

2 replies
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 10th, 2019

WARNED

Wishing amazing realities near experienced dreams.

AMAZED

1 reply
User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity September 11th, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13. AMAZE

Art May APpear Zigzagging,Even Dizzying.

SONDER

load more
load more
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 11th, 2019

SONDER

Starting Often New Dangerous Endeavors Riskily

SPEAKS

User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity September 11th, 2019

SPEAK

Surely Pearls Excite All Kaleidoscopic Societies

CANDID

User Profile: themainjane
themainjane September 11th, 2019

Candid

Can anyone notify Diane in Detroit?

Jouska

User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity September 11th, 2019

JOUSKA

Just Over Uganda Screeching Kissers Aggregate

LINTEL

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 11th, 2019

LINTEL

Lavishing Impressive Natural Trinkets Everyone Loves

JOUSTS

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 11th, 2019

JOUSTS

Jokingly outward until serious tones shout.

BLOCKS

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 12th, 2019

BLOCKS

Blistering Lava Overflows Craters Kept Secret

JOSTLE

User Profile: ChocolateChipCookiez
ChocolateChipCookiez September 12th, 2019

Jeffrey Often Sells The Lucases Earrings

HEARTS