Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎃👻👽 2024 Halloween contest, who will be crowned king or queen of Halloween this year??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2024

Just fill in the blanks👻 to get points just be funny, creative, wierd 👻 good luck everyone

1) In my hat I keep a ........... Just incase

2) you won't believe it but I just caught a .............

3) Yeah! Well I got a bigger......... Than you

4) always be suspicious of your ........

* Remember when answering its all about halloween*

38
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker October 12th, 2024

In my hat I keep a mind control mashing🎃 just in case if I want to make someone give me their treats🍬🍫


You won't believe it I just caught a baby vampire! 👶🖤I gonna raise it.🧛


Yeah! Well I got a bigger which broom than you🧹✨, I could lay down on it while flying.🙃


Always be suspicious of your dog/bat🦇🐕. Maybe someday they morth into their human forms🔄 and you realize they are vampires and werewolf's 💁🐺

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 12th, 2024

@BlackBlueWhite 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you have a dog/bat😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 mind control I like your thinking😈 and a broom you can lie on😮😮😮 you should start selling them, 'the lazy broom' 🤑😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

and awwwww ❤ I want a baby vampire ❤❤ 

you scored a mature 69 points😁

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 In my hat I keep a cat, just caught a giant spider with a bat @_@, got a bigger clown statue than you and always be suspicious of the vampires on the roof!

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 12th, 2024

@BlueDarkAurora why do you keep a cat in your hat!?!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you get 100 points just for that answer😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and ok! I should get vlad of the roof🤔🤔 it's a shame though, he's been living there 3 years, we are good friends!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 ha easy :D to get 100 points from you. That cat's a point collector! I'm leading right?!! :D Also maybe that vampire can stay if you say he's friendly......? 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2024

@BlueDarkAurora yep your winning so far ❤❤  

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora October 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 aaa I'll write my winning speech:D

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 16th, 2024

@BlueDarkAurora I like these lol

load more
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe October 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper111.

In my hat I keep a backup skeleton 💀, just in case mine decides to take a break and go trick-or-treating without me 🍭.



2. You won’t believe it, but I just caught a talking pumpkin 🎃! Now it won't stop giving me life advice—like how to carve out my true potential 🎨.


3. Yeah! Well I got a bigger haunted vacuum cleaner than you! 🧹💨 It doesn’t just suck up dust, it vacuums up ghosts' bad decisions 👻.


4. Always be suspicious of your jack-o'-lanterns 🎃. They’re watching... and might switch faces with your neighbors for some next-level Halloween pranks 🤨.




11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2024

@BelovedMe your a Ghostbuster😮😮😮😮😮😮 cool😎 great idea with the backup skeleton, can't trust those bags of bones😂😂😂😂😂 that pumpkin, get rid of it quick it's clearly evil!... I'll give you some points in a minute, I just need to go smash up my jack'o lantern😨

5 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe October 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11i-know-shiba.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2024

@BelovedMe 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you get 269 points 😁

3 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe October 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11hbbthats-too-low-too-low.gif

kitty-paws.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2024

@BelovedMe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 your so childish😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

*this message was sent to you from inside tinys pillow fort*

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

1) In my hat I keep a potion to transform me into a werewolf just incase

2) You won't believe it but I just caught a black cat in sunglasses pickpocketing my candy

3) Yeah! Well I got a bigger pitchfork than you

4) Always be suspicious of your mad scientist neighbor I thought I saw a tentacle sneaking out of his greenhouse window last night

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2024

@genericbeing some great answers there😂😂😂😂😂😂😂but nah! That's not my neighbour, my neighbours a bouncer😎 I only found out last night, when she fell from her bedroom window😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 19th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Bouncer

spongebob-boing.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 20th, 2024

@genericbeing yep😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing October 21st, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm ready!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 October 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

1) In my hat I keep a skeleton Just incase

2) you won't believe it but I just caught a zombie on a tricycle

3) Yeah! Well I got a bigger motivation Than you 

4) always be suspicious of your socks.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2024

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂😂😂 a whole skeleton in your hat😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and yep! Those socks are up to something 👀👀 to suspicious that's why I don't own any 👀👀

1 reply
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 October 24th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 never trust the socks ✨

load more
load more