Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6157
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

Yes/No/Maybe 🫢

Are you afraid to fly?


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Tut Tut, maybe 😂

time-out-sad.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 9th, 2025

No

Do you enjoy being tickled?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

No

do you practice mindfulness meditation?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, me, as if I can sit still 😂

Do you cook from scratch?

flirting-wink.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Sometimes 😁

Have you ever tried Poutine?


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, never 😁

Do you drink champagne 🍾?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Do you prefer Gravy on Fries over Ketchup?


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, absolutely not, hate gravy 🤢

Do you like cheesy chips?

lolol-***.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Nope

have you ever sat and eaten a whole bag of candy to yourself?
eat-food.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes, not a sharer to be fair 😁 

Do you like sour gummies?

wheres-the-bleeped-candy-dee-dee.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

YES - Love sour anything my fav is sour Mike & Ikes (jelly bean)

do you like to do picture puzzles?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes, I actually do 😁

Do you like fishing?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes - Haven't fished in years.

Are you a hoarder?

hoarder-secret.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

No, I intensely hate clutter 😁

Do you like charity shops?

messy-room.gif

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Not sure what a charity shop is???

Do you like pineapple on your pizza?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

You've never been in a second hand thrift store, you haven't lived 😂

surprise-shock.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Pineapple is an abomination, let us never speak of it again.

Do you like chilli?


User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

Love chili 🌶️.  BTW yes I do shop 2nd hand thrift stores.

Is your fridge more than half full?


User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 9th, 2025

I like Hawaiian pizza! Lol

I love chili hehe

Have you read “Bud, Not Buddy”?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

No 😁

And side note, chilli and pineapple are abominations 😂

Are you ok today?

toothless-dancing-meme-gif.gif

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 9th, 2025

How can you POSSIBLY be against chili???? Lol

Define ok…

Do you have long nails?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

Are you better than yesterday?

No, short, bitten nails 😁

pikachu-nails.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: K87
K87 October 9th, 2025

@braindamag3

Fries with cheese, but gravy is a close 2nd. 

Do u like to eat out? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@K87

Yes I love it 😁

Do you have dinner parties?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

No. I hate when people expect me to feed them, I can't cook, but they are welcome to whatever is in my kitchen. Also, I have a history of anorexia and that would be very triggering, I've never been comfortable eating with lots of people. 

Do u speak more than 1 language? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@K87

I'm.sorry if this triggered something 💜

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 9th, 2025

@K87

I speak two languages 🥰

Do you speak any?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

English and I can read French and speak enough to get around France and ask for directions or do order, survive a vacation basically. 

Do u have any siblings? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 10th, 2025

@K87

Yes, too many 😂 four sisters, two brothers 🥰

Can you dance?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 10th, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes, specifically ballet which I took for 16 years. 

Can u dance? 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 10th, 2025

@K87

Yes, I breakdance 😁

Do you like subtitled movies?

User Profile: K87
K87 October 10th, 2025

@Amanda84

I keep the subtitles on regardless of what I'm watching because I tend to read the show/movie rather than listen to and watch it, I do think movies with foreign subtitles are kind of annoying. 

Do u have kids? 

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 October 10th, 2025

I love subtitles because I’m partially deaf lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: eyeofthetigerrr
eyeofthetigerrr October 10th, 2025

Yes

Do you workout on Sundays?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 10th, 2025

No

Do you have a home gym?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 10th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Yes

Are you afraid of heights?

load more
User Profile: eyeofthetigerrr
eyeofthetigerrr October 10th, 2025

Yes

Are you on a diet?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 10th, 2025

@eyeofthetigerrr

No 😁

Do you like hot tubs?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 10th, 2025

Yes

Can you do your own makeup?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No - think I'd look a bit funny in makeup 🤣 

Have you been on a tour bus?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes.

I happen to think you might suit makeup 😂

Have you ever been in a tuk tuk?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@Amanda84

LMSAO

link-neal-topo-chica.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3 😭🤣😭🤣

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

Brings out your eyes, something special 😁

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@Amanda84

tenor.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3


bearysexy-bearfeltcute.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

Yes

Ever tried horse riding?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No

Have you ever camped in bear country?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

Never, I'm not stupid 😂, no .

Have you ever seen a bear up close?

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

Yes

Have you ever rewarded yourself with a sweet treat?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

Yes, more of a sour treat 🤪

Can you type using all your fingers?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

No (only the thumbs lol)

Have you ever spectated a drag show?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No

Do you prefer to use 7Cups through the Web?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes

Have you ever visited someone in the prison?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No

Have you ever slept in a hammock?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yeno (probably)

Have you ever lied to your parents?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

YES 🫢

Do you like to go 10 Pin Bowling?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

@braindamag3

No

Have you ever struck someone so hard that they bled?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No - lover not a fighter 💜

Have you ever driven a classic car? ( say from the 60's or older)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2025

No

Would you kiss a frog to save him from a curse and turn him into a prince?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

No, he could stay a frog 🐸 

Have you ever danced in a show?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 15th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Do you like noisy rambunctious kids?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 16th, 2025

@braindamag3 Yes, they are the best 😂 Do you want to swap?

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 October 16th, 2025

@Amanda84

No

Have you watched Jeepers Creepers triology?


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 OP October 16th, 2025

@braindamag3

Yes.

Do you like wine?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more