Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#11 if you where a ghost, who would you haunt?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 29th, 2023

If you were a ghost who would you haunt??

198
User Profile: yourdumplin
yourdumplin October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Ryan Reynolds


4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@yourdumplin I have no idea who that is. But I'm sure he deserves it 😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: stars4stripes
stars4stripes October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 you don't know who ryan reynolds is???img-7436_1697850415.png

3 replies
User Profile: stars4stripes
stars4stripes October 21st, 2023

@stars4stripes that's ryan renolds every gay man and woman's favorite dude (everyone in general too, not just the gays)

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 21st, 2023

@stars4stripes wow! 😍😍 heeees hot

1 reply
User Profile: stars4stripes
stars4stripes October 21st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 he is tho 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: pleHfOdeeNnI
pleHfOdeeNnI October 10th, 2023

Everyone and everything I'd explore more but also mostly I would stay around My girlfriend.^. and scare the shæt outta Her family :> or annoy 'em or even better both. They deserve it.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@pleHfOdeeNnI haha! Yes you go scare the sheet out of them 😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: pleHfOdeeNnI
pleHfOdeeNnI October 21st, 2023

yeah. :> heh..heh e..

load more
load more
User Profile: EchoHarber
EchoHarber October 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 all Humanity.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@SilverRailey😱😱 all humanity except for me right???😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: EchoHarber
EchoHarber October 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 no exceptions.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 12th, 2023

@SilverRailey but... But.. But I'm sweet😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: EchoHarber
EchoHarber October 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 okay then. since you're kawaii i'll spare you. ☺️☺️

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

You don't play by the rules, don't ya? You asked WHO people would wish to haunt, not WHAT, WHEN, WHERE... lots of members here are picking places etc and you don't say sho.. ot. 👎😡


😔😔


Ok, I won't play by the rules either. 🤷🏻‍♂️😕


I would love to haunt every single place where I see people are being physically or emotionally abused, coerced, having civil and worker's rights neglected, doing prison for or convicted of crimes they didn't commit. 

I would haunt every single one of them, tear each and every toe and fingers of them off one by one and make them li..ck my pe..cker till their tongue falls off.

Cheers sweetie 💙💚💛

43 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 awww your one of a kind😂😂 I'm not an evil person. But I'm so glad tw) I don't have any toes or fingers left. Well I have some of my fingers left, but I won't tell you that bit. I'm guessing people have hurt you in the past too 😞

And shooot shooot everyone better start playing by the rules.... You don't want to get on Steve's bad side😂😂😂😂

42 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

My dear one, you're not evil, not a hair, nothing about you is evil.

You're an angel 🤗

You have a beautiful soul and a true ♥ 

If I could make your burdens lighter or go away, I would, any time. 

If I had much more money than I do now, I'd use it to make you happier and help you lead a cozier life.

And yes I've been hurt too, but that's water under the bridge. 

There's is but one person who can make your troubles disappear, and does a much better job than me or anyone: Jesus. 

And we both know there were people in your life who hurt you as well, but remember this: " vengeance is mine". 

Sorry if my jokes hurt you some way. I didn't mean it. I'm a gagster, remember? And a weirdo too 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

You're precious, honey, way more you can imagine. 

If I lived around the block, maybe in the same city - and I'm not asking where you live, right 😂 - I'd talked members and listeners into setting up a meeting or some kind of reunion two or three times a week, all day long. I strongly believe true life is out there, not here on screen. Restaurants, joints, strolls in the park, museums, tourist attractions, you name 'm. 



Cheers, 😃🥰🥰🥰💚💚



22 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller hey dw about jokes offending me ❤❤ I don't get offended to easily. And yes it's considered rude to ask where people live.. That's why I just follow them home😁 it's a more politer way ❤❤ and yes there is life out there 👽 haha!one day I will be braver then I'm gonna be a explorer 😁 ❤ you can come too ❤

21 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Me and my edit correction issues 😂 😂:

"

"If I lived maybe around the block, in the same city AS YOU LIVE - and I'm not asking where you live, right 😂 - I'd talk members and listeners into setting up a meeting or some kind of reunion two or three times a week, all day long WITH YOU. I strongly believe true life is out there, not just here on screen. Restaurants, joints, strolls in the park, museums, tourist attractions, you'd name 'm."


💙💙💙💙💙💙


2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller I'm in ❤ you have to push me all day though♿♿♿ can we go to a cafe in top of a tall mountain please😁 your a sweetheart I hope you know that ❤ and I live in the UK😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2023

@SteveMiller don't worry I took pain killers ❤❤ I managed to sleep for a few hours 😁 yaaay! ❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Didn't know you are British. 

I know you roll, I read your bio, do you remember?

Some day I hope we can meet. And it's gonna be a beautiful day.

Cheers. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller steve helppppp! I'm in so much pain 😭😭😭 I've hardly slept since sunday. It's unbearable. And I'm originally from America but I was moved to the UK 😁 it's safer here

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

What happened? How can I help you now, sweetheart?🤔

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller I've hardly slept since sunday and I feel like a little whimp. I'm actually crying with the pain rn. I haven't cried with pain for a long time😭😭😭

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller the pain has spread up the left side into my shoulder and neck and all down my arm

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


This is my listener's profile. Today I am in pain as well 😂 😂. If you want to, we can chat tomorrow. Or feel free to message me anytime, I'll try to get back asap. 

https://www.7cups.com/@Neweragain

The pain you are feeling comes from your cervical spine - pain in the arms and forearm. Unfortunately, there's another thing: you said you lost part of most fingers. As your fingers are shorter, they lose strength and grip, and as such, if you keep using them continuously, you'll end up overwhelming the muscles up your forearm and arm, your shoulder and eventually your neck. The brachial nerves passes down these areas from some tiny, narrow muscles from your neck called scalenes. 


Long story short, stop using your fingers all day long, give them some rest. If you keep using this site all day, honey, you're gonna have issues.

Stop using them your pain will go away. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller ok thanks ❤

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I mean, you can use your fingers. But you could use some recommendations as bellow: 

- stop using your fingers all day long, that includes your art and crafts stuff. You can use them in a moderate fashion. 1 to 2 hours a day, and that's it. If its hard for you to be away from here, download one of those voice translator apps, so you can avoid using your fingers. Stop doing whatever you're doing if you start feeling pain or discomfort. Go get a movie, for God's sake 😄, torrent then, you won't be sent to jail for watching downloaded movies 😂 

- go get an electric wheelchair. Unfortunately, it is imperative you have one. An electric wheelchair will give your muscles much more relief and time to get fully recovered from general, daily activities. 

- exercise. If your doc tells you so, then do it. 


🤗🤗


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@SteveMiller ok thankyou ❤❤❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Little angel, I gotta crush rn. I'm so so worried about your pain... 

Please, take some pills, I don't want you to go to bed with pain. 

Pretty please, take some painkillers, ok?

I'm always here, except when I'm sleeping or in pain as well 😂 😂 😂 

Have sweet dreams, honey.

C ya tomorrow 💙💚💛

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Morning, little sunshine. 

look, you gotta see a doctor. Period. I know some stuff bout muscles but I'm not a doctor nor I'm a physiotherapist either. A real, good doctor can tell you what to do, and what you can't do.

you'll probably have to do physiotherapy sessions. 

Please, don't live with pain, it will only get things worse. Will you do that, please?

💚💙💚💙

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2023

@SteveMiller I have seen a doctor🤗 the doctor came out twice during last week. I have dreams and lots of meds. My carers do gentle stretches and exercises with me every morning, they have for years now. I live in a care home, I have 24 hour care here. I'm extremely lucky to be here. I'm being taken care off well. This isn't a new thing, and oneday they said I'll more than likely become completely paralysed 😞 just not yet hopefully. Steve your the cutest sweetest gagster I know😘 thank you for caring about me ❤❤❤huggggs you. How about you you said yesterday you were in pain?

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Sunshine, don't worry about me; within a couple of months I'm fully recovered. 

It saddens me so much what you've been through...

Let's not talk about this ok, let's talk about we can manage. If I go to Portugal next year, I'll try to stop by and hug you and take you for a walk. If you don't have electric wheelchair, we can probably rent one, so that won't be a problem. It's not a compromise, but I'll do the best I can to reach out. I have applied for Portugal citizenship and it takes a while to get approved. It is not a visa type of permission, I'll become a regular portuguese citizen, all civil rights included. So I can move around countries in the Schengen area with virtually no restrictions at all. Not sure if my citizen card will make a difference in Great Britain, but I can get a better hang of it in no time. I'll tell you later. 

What do you think? Free lunch and snacks? 🤔 and on top of that, you get to walk in the park, meet new people, reconnect with nature etc, curse and yell at passers-by from a car, from a bus, go figure 😂 😂, kick stray animals out of the blue 😂 😂. Just for a laugh. It's gonna be so much fun. 😂 😂 I'm kidding about the animals stuff only (of course). 😂 

Thank you for your kind words.💙💚

Go grab a film. I've been watching like 4 to 6 movies a day, maybe more 😂.I have like hundreds of suggestions, you could pick some. I loooooove movies, especially thrillers and drama. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2023

@SteveMiller awwww sweetie that all sounds like a dream come true ❤ but I'm under government protection, I can leave the care home I'm not a prisoner here. But it would be risky. I have left the care home a couple of times, but just outside the gates. I'm not brave enough to leave. ❤ so maybe one day. I always hang on to the hope of one day🤗🤗 your such a sweet gagster ❤

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hang on, sweetie. I'm coming for you ☠️🪓✂️

Kidding here, honey.

😂 😂 😂 

I'm taking lots and lots of chocolate with me and an enormous, fluffy, cuddly plush dolphin, what do you think?

Patience is key. I'll be there. 

Strings attached, ok? "What the f...? Course. I love burgers. When I stop by, I want you to get me the best burger around ever. Will ya? No fries, please. I don't drink alcohol, so a Pepsi would do the job. Maybe some coke. 😙😙😙😙😙

If I make you happy, just a hair, my mission will be accomplished. 

God bless you. 🤗🤗

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 15th, 2023

@SteveMiller yaaaay! I want the plushie dolphin, gimmme gimmme! You like burgers🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 your in luck I think I saw a ded squirrel in the garden yesterday. I'll keep it in the fridge ready  for you. Squirrel burger😋tasssttyyyy! You can stay in my basement while you visit😁 will clean out the bodies ready for you ❤ and pepsi🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔ok. Happy hippo milkshake carton with a little straw it is 😁they are grown up peoples milkshake cartons of course😋 we'll have so much fun😎

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I'm better off staying in the basement than dead yeah.😃😃😃


You're so sweet 🤔🤔🤔

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 15th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yes you won't become a basement body, as long as you dont get on my bad side😈

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

You forbid. I'm better off in the basement. 

Just a reminder: no burger equals no visit, no plushie toys, no nothing. 😡😡


It's up to you. 🤷🏻‍♂️


2 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 15th, 2023

@SteveMiller

God* forbid, my edit correction skills still s...u.ck 😂 😂 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😮😮😮 don't you like squirrel burgers?!?!??? Ok ok jeez, 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

My little angel, I gotta go crash in like one hour or less.

Hope you are not in pain. Don't be. 

I have said a little prayer for you how. 

You're a great person and it is inspiring the way you lead your life. I wish I was as brave as you.

Cheers honey. 🤍🤎💙💚💛🧡❤

15 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@SteveMiller awww sleep well earth angel ❤ and yeah ivan pretty great 😁 thanks for noticing 😂😂😎

14 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yeah! i* am* 😁 I can spell

2 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

The entire alphabet? 😂😆😄😁😆🙀🙀🙀😛😛😛😜😜🤪🤪

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Here's the deal. 

Slinky's 😂 😂 

This friend of mine owns a hotel at a tiny mall - I'd put sort of like a neighborhood center - on the second floor. This case processing center, where usually these types of applications are filed, is two flights of stairs to the second floor. Quite unusual location for that center, isn't it? However, it works both for me and the new agent. 😃

This portuguese, which I call friend, is a good person and usually enjoys helping. Even though she owns a hotel, she takes out the trash and disposes of it into a street litter bin. She is amazing. Most portuguese people are workaholic. And smoke a lot. All bins in Portugal are recycling. It's not a rich country like US or England, but it is still a great place to live. 

Anyways...

I got back to this friend's last e-mail message and sent her instructions on the letter yesterday. She didn't reach out yet. 

You could pray for me as well 😃😃

TMI, isn't it?


load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I said brave, not great 😂 lol

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@SteveMiller I'm both😁 great and brave 😋

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@SteveMiller like the song noel noel noel noel, born us the king of Bethlehem😂😂no l

the pain is easing. Yaaay! Your prayer must have worked, I've caught up in a bit of sleep last night and today. ❤❤ how is my sweet prince doing?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😩😩😩I'm so sorry I didn't get a notification that you sent this message 😭😭 I will pray for you ❤ of course I will ❤ but dw I already know that this is gonna work out well for you😉how are you sweetie??? And I'm soooo soooo sorry, I didn't know you messaged😞

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Lol, I really said 'great', I'm almost sleeping, so sorry sweetie

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yes I can spell the whole alfabeat. A b c d e f g h I j k m n I p a r s t u v w x y z...... There's no l cause it's almost xmas😁

2 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Hello, honey, how is everything?

I'm sorry, I hope you will forgive me my crystal clear dumbness, but what does the 'l' sound have to do with Xmas time? I probably missed that class 😂 😂 


🤔

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

My little angel,  it's time, I gotta go crash, but before I sleep, I'll say a little prayer for ya.

Sweet dreams, and let the love of God lay upon you all the time, God is good.

🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🤍

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Saturday I got p..is..s.ed off and I'm still a bit. My aunt is quite irresponsible. 🤬


There are two ways of filing a citizenship. You can either have an attorney at law file the application, lawsuit, whatever, or you can also do it yourself, on someone else's behalf or yours. I named my aunt, portuguese, living in Portugal obviously, as my agent. I gave her thus power of attorney. So I filed all the required documents and required forms in an envelope and mailed to her on January. I'm totally eligible for a "natural born citizen" status type of citizenship. In other words, I'll have the same civil rights, as I said before, as anyone who was really born - and usually raised - in Portugal. Accordingly, my rights in the Schengen area are virtually limitless civil wise, not to mention I can move around european countries easy, no matter which, both as tourist and resident. 

If there is something I hate the most is being a bother. So I rarely asked her about any new info regarding the citizenship. 

Eight months later, I sent an e-mail message to the notary and checked for the application number. They told me my aunt neither payed the tax, nor provided clarification of certain documentary aspects. The application has been sitting on the notary's desk for almost nine months now.😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

It gets waaaaaaaaay better:

Before I reached out to the notary, she said she had paid the tax. Full of s.h.it, part one.

And now she can barely walk a mile - spine issues - she refuses to buy her an electric wheelchair and, on top of that, the letter of attorney has also been sitting on the notary's desk for almost nine months now.  The letter should be on her, not on anyone's desk. Full of s,h.i.t, part two.

Long story (no so) short (anymore): I had to name another person as an agent - a portuguese friend of mine, who lives in Portugal, volunteered two days ago - and the flipping letter cannot be ripped apart by the notary, as its powers were set to last indefinitely. That is, when I transfer the powers to another agent, my aunt will continue to be an agent simultaneously with my portuguese friend. 

🥲🥲😭😭😭😭😱😱😱🤧🤧🤧


2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😮😮 is she gonna sort it out now?? Like right now?? This is gonna mess up a lot of things for you 😞 you know disabled or not, some people are like slinkys, fun to push down the stairs. Wow! I'm so sorry sweetie 😢 so what is gonna happen now?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 17th, 2023

@SteveMiller goood night sweet prince ❤❤thankyou for your prayers and kindness ❤❤ and yes God is good ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: krismastree
krismastree October 13th, 2023

i'd probably haunt my boyfriend just to keep him out of danger :]

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@krismastree awwww that's sweet ❤❤ till death do us part.. Ain't gonna mean nothing for him😂😂😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 oh and btw awssome user name ❤ I looooove xmas. I can't wait to decorate my Xmas tree😁😁😁😁 I'm gonna decorate it with tampons.. Ready for the festive period😁

2 replies
User Profile: krismastree
krismastree October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

LMAO,, and  ty i picked it cause my name is literally kris xD

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@krismastree jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the wayyyyyyyy ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: goldenCake660
goldenCake660 October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Ex best friend knowing that they are scared of spooky vibes

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 13th, 2023

@goldenCake660 😂😂😂😂 that's pure evil😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: alicetang07
alicetang07 October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

This is a fun question! I'd haunt my friends and family. I'd play pranks on them. I'd also follow them around and scare them. It would be super funny. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2023

@alicetang07 haha good for you😂😂😂😂😂 that sounds fun 🎃🎃

load more
User Profile: ivoryAcai80
ivoryAcai80 October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

The richest person in the world

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2023

@ivoryAcai80 interesting🤔🤔 I'd rather marry that guy while I'm still alive😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: ivoryAcai80
ivoryAcai80 October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


What if she/he is the complete opposite of your type? 👀 Would you still marry her/him?

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 14th, 2023

@ivoryAcai80 👀👀 marry just for money 👀👀 of course not 👀👀😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: greenfireflames
greenfireflames October 15th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

get a time machine go back to my childhood library and haunt it ;p

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 16th, 2023

@greenfireflames haha! But you might end up scaring younger you😱😱😱😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: greenfireflames
greenfireflames October 16th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 LOL that is true

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 tagging @SteveMiller out conversation is getting a bit mixed up, so let's start again down here ❤

8 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Hi little angel. I'm pretty sick today. 

Hope you are doing fine. And yes I got lost as well.

I said some prayers for you yesterday 💙

I'll be back when I get better. 💚💙💛🤍


Cheers 💚



2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2023

@SteveMiller awwww sweetie ❤ I prayed for you when I saw what you wrote last ❤although I have a sneaky feeling things are gonna turn out all right for you 😉 get plenty of rest my sweet gagster ❤❤ I'll send you some leek and potatoe soup in the post ❤ I love you ❤get well soon. Well quicker than soon😁

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

You're the best.


Cheers honey 💙💙💙💙💙💙

load more
load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I looooove leek, and asparagus too.


Send me some. 😋😋


Cheers 🤗🤗🤗

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 18th, 2023

@SteveMiller what's a asparagus???😕it sounds like some gross body organ

3 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 18th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

"A plant with green or white stems that are cooked and eaten as a vegetable"asparagus-recipes-facebook_1697636034.jpgdownload-jpeg_1697636090.jpg

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 19th, 2023

@SteveMiller ohhhh! Ok well to bad I already posted some potatoe and leek soup yesterday. I hope it's still hot by the time it reaches you😁😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Where is your dish post? Can't find it. It's probably cold, meh 🤣😆😂😅

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more