Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#14 which would benefit you the most? An extra arm or a extra leg??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 1st, 2023

Which would benefit you the most, an extra arm or a extra leg???

79
User Profile: HopefulStoic
HopefulStoic October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Definitely an extra arm, as long as it doesn't get in the way of hugs.  Imagine using two arms to wrap someone up tight, and then having a third to rub their forehead and scalp.  Best hugs ever!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@HopefulStoic haha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm gonna be coming to you for hugs😂😂😂😂😂😂 best huggs everrrrrr

load more
User Profile: Jessie04
Jessie04 October 8th, 2023

I would probably befit from an extra leg. I get to important places faster.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@Jessie04 one extra leg coming right up 😁 runnn jessie runn 😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Archer468
Archer468 October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

An extra arm without a doubt!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@Archer468 ok I've only got left arms left. Hope that's ok😂😂

load more