Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#16 what's something you'd like to do, if you wasn't to scared to do it??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 5th, 2023

What s something you'd do, if you wasn't to scared to do it???

43
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Go spelunking, I feel like it'd be cool to explore but those tight holes and weird creatures I refuse to die in a cave of all places. What if they find my body lodged in a hole, the embarrassment. 

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2023

@JollyRacher😂😂 what is spluenkien???

3 replies
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Cave exploring. 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 27th, 2023

@JollyRacher really?? That's a very dangerous thing to do!!!!! Choose something less dangerous like skinny dipping in the river😎

1 reply
User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 27th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Yeah, but the inside of the caves are so beautiful and filled with so many unique animals that live nowhere else. It just seems like a life changing adventure, but when I say life changing I mean my life changes from life to death because I would die in there. Still, I'd never really do it just looks really cool. 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: celerysticker
celerysticker November 28th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 get a tattoo! My sister really wants matching tattoos but I'm deathly afraid of needles haha

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 29th, 2023

@celerysticker awww matching tattoos ❤❤ that's so sweet ❤❤ but yep! I would be to scared to have one too🤔🤔🤔 maybe you could get a matching bracelet, or socks.. Anything that's less painful😁

load more
User Profile: mollyAngel3138
mollyAngel3138 November 30th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 drive a car :(

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2023

@mollyAngel3138 awww it's ok many people are afraid to drive ❤ I tell you what when ever you need a lift I'll come pick you up in  my automobile♿♿♿♿ brum! Brum!♿♿ Hop on! But hold in tight♿♿♿♿ I have road rage😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: mollyAngel3138
mollyAngel3138 December 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 ahahhahaha!

load more
load more
User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 December 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Tell people exactly what I think.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213 ooo! Yep that's a hard one, but I hope you stick up for yourself when you need to ❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

load more
User Profile: LittleEggHarbor
LittleEggHarbor December 2nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Scuba diving!

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 3rd, 2023

@LittleEggHarbor oh that would be cool, I don't think I can do it though 🤔🤔 I'm pretty sure my wheelchair can't swim. So your on your own there😁😁😁🎅

load more
User Profile: KitArendel17
KitArendel17 January 13th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Scuba-diving. I have thalassophobia(fear of the deep sea)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 13th, 2024

@KitArendel17 oh you know I don't think I'd do that, even if I was brave enough it would still be scary. Water skiing sounds fun though and surfing ❤

load more