Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#9 where would be the scariest place to spend Halloween night?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 27th, 2023

Where would be the scariest place to spend Halloween night?

97
User Profile: 0B
0B September 30th, 2023

my grandparents house (they smoke inside it a lot)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 30th, 2023

@0B did you just call your poor old dear grandparents scary???😮😮😂😂😂😂😂 ok Halloween party at your grandparents house, all of cups is invited😂😂

load more
User Profile: limegreenWriter8633
limegreenWriter8633 September 30th, 2023

in a hunted house

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP September 30th, 2023

@limegreenWriter8633 yep that's probably one of the worst places 😁

load more
User Profile: spongbobishappy
spongbobishappy October 2nd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

The Witch Museum in Salem, Massachussetts (USA)

The Witch Museum in Salem, Massachussetts (USA) is integral (part of) of abuse story !


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 2nd, 2023

@spongbobishappy 😞😢I'll send mayo with you to keep you safe ❤❤

load more
User Profile: ellen1222
ellen1222 October 2nd, 2023

My house LOL.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 2nd, 2023

@ellen1222 oh wow😂😂😂😂 I wonder what your house is like😂😂

load more
User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

An abandoned mental hospital.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213 yeah they say alot of them are haunted. I don't think I'd like to go there either😱

load more
User Profile: Rosechild13
Rosechild13 October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

An abandoned mental hospital

4 replies
User Profile: Rosechild13
Rosechild13 October 6th, 2023

@Rosechild13

Oops posted my answer then saw someone else said it lol so I'll say...abandoned prison

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Rosechild13 😂😂 goodluck I'll find an old prison next to an abandoned mental hospital just for you😁 hope you enjoy your Halloween night ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Rosechild13
Rosechild13 October 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Lol sounds interesting. I'd love to explore both. 

load more
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 October 6th, 2023

@Rosechild13 Don't go to Alcatraz. 

load more
load more
User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

*insert dramatic music*

at the conjuring house...2 am...doing a seance.

😱😱😱😱😱

couldnt get creepier than this.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749 good luck your on your own there 😂😂 I aint coming that's too scary😱😱

load more
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

The public library in our city used to be the biggest courthouse in the area several centuries ago. And let me tell you it's extremely dark and creepy. Unused rooms in good condition left unused. There used to be a portion at the back of the room that used to be the children's library that was sectioned off with shelves and left empty for some reason. Strangely, I used to get chills when got close to that section to the back when using it as a child even before I knew there was a section there at the back. I avoided it like the plague until I got a bit older.

So the icing on the cake... They moved the children's section to another room and made it more modern. But they also added some toys... Including a number of creepy antique dolls that I wouldn't believe was not haunted even someone said so. They are so... creepy. I can't say how spooky they were.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@electricPeace6276 wow that does sound really really really really creepy😱 I bet the scooby doo gang would love to explore it though😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

Lol yeah 😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Jessie04
Jessie04 October 8th, 2023

In my opinion the scariest place to sleep on Halloween would be a grave yard.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@Jessie04 😱😱😱😱😱

load more
User Profile: yourdumplin
yourdumplin October 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

A cemetery

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@yourdumplin that seems to be a popular choice, and yes I agree😱😱😱😱😱

load more