Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: Damaris15
Damaris15 June 17th, 2015

Keep Moving Foward

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 17th, 2015

Go for it

load more
User Profile: supportiveSmiles41
supportiveSmiles41 June 17th, 2015

Count your blessings.

User Profile: coffeeorme
coffeeorme June 18th, 2015

Please be kind

User Profile: amiableAmy
amiableAmy June 18th, 2015

Be more outgoing.

User Profile: Fenn
Fenn June 18th, 2015

There's always light.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Yah. Big hugs to youheart

You can do it and I believe in you.

@Fenn

load more
User Profile: PaintedDolly106
PaintedDolly106 June 18th, 2015

Keep on playing

June 18th, 2015

Don't kiss him.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

I know how does it feel. *hugs tight*heart

@decembernight0608

load more
User Profile: Hasunohana
Hasunohana June 18th, 2015

Not your fault...

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Stay strong beautiful.heart

@Destiny7575

User Profile: Hasunohana
Hasunohana June 18th, 2015

thank you Kash...I am trying.

load more
load more
User Profile: laraleechild
laraleechild June 18th, 2015

Don't ever cut

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 18th, 2015

Please don't do that and stay strong. I love you. *bear hug*heart

@laraleechild

load more
June 18th, 2015

Everything is alright