Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910

Live for today

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Face your problems

1 reply
User Profile: Jeanne15
Jeanne15 November 1st, 2015

Live in the "present". Because its a "gift".

load more
load more
User Profile: bumblebee219
bumblebee219 June 21st, 2015

Never give in, don't trust easily, friends aren't everything

5 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Believe in yourself

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

Pretty much tells about my life.We are all here to listen to you and help you through your struggles. You are never alone here. *hug and I love you*heart

@bumblebee219

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Your never alone

2 replies
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

So are you. Thanks for all you do here. @lazyKatzheart

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday May 23rd, 2023

@lazyKatz

Might as well have said "Your Being Watched"

load more
load more
load more
June 21st, 2015

You're strong enough

1 reply
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

You are very brave to share your story in three words. *hugs*heart

@pinkOwl8165

load more
User Profile: modestKiwi8202
modestKiwi8202 June 21st, 2015

Don't give up

User Profile: adaptableWater2416
adaptableWater2416 June 21st, 2015

I would say "don't lie when cps asks you questions"

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

So Many Things

1 reply
User Profile: okomglolwtf
okomglolwtf June 21st, 2015

lol

load more
load more
User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

I love you !heartSometimes we need to love ourselves too...

2 replies
User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

That's so right. I love you more. Stay amazing.heart

@zara24

1 reply
User Profile: zara24
zara24 June 21st, 2015

@Kash216 aww thankyou so much.But love you the most dear !heart

load more
load more
User Profile: HonestlyMe
HonestlyMe June 21st, 2015

Don't be hard on yourself, be happy that you got your BS out alot sooner than most people....Be proud of being yourself in the face of public outrage, and remember that what seems unique to you now is just cause you haven't experienced life enough, your weirdo friend is out there waiting for you to meet him....embrace life cause time waits for no oneheart

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Your doing well

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

Rule breaker here. ;-;

User Profile: HonestlyMe
HonestlyMe June 21st, 2015

Just to clarify...this is what I would have wrote to my younger self...I don't w ant to offend anyone but I was talking to myself...cause that was my life when I was younger but thank God for aging, cause with time came perspective and I am much settled than anyone would have thought I would turn out and that weirdo friend is the best...he was worth the pain of back thenheartlove yourself more @ HonestlyMe...P.S there will still be some adult days where you will still be learning to do this

load more
User Profile: Noxious
Noxious June 21st, 2015

I am sorry.

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Mistakes are forgiven

load more
User Profile: Catalyst1234
Catalyst1234 June 21st, 2015

Imperfection is beauty.

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Perfectionsa myth

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

So true. Stay beautiful just the way you are.heart

*fluffy bear tighthug* @Catalyst1234

load more
User Profile: littleSail6744
littleSail6744 June 21st, 2015

Do not judge..

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2015

Relax Don't Panic

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 21st, 2015

Being on here and reaching out is so brave of you. I too fear being judged, but here everyone understands and knows that you are not to blame. We also know how truly painful this experience is, how real it is, and how challenging it is to deal with. Big hugs and I hope you can find some peace or relief soon. Stay strong.heart

@littleSail6744

load more