Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: Sierra23
Sierra23 June 22nd, 2015

Stay with family

User Profile: BlueEyesNeko
BlueEyesNeko June 22nd, 2015

It gets better

User Profile: Innerselff
Innerselff June 22nd, 2015

Happiness does exist

User Profile: tealTalker7744
tealTalker7744 June 22nd, 2015

Live for You

User Profile: hotsalmon
hotsalmon June 22nd, 2015

Ask for help! I was late and I think that kinda added to my stress. But I'm working on that note :)

User Profile: peachOwl7274
peachOwl7274 June 22nd, 2015

Eat more cake

User Profile: Wiseinfo
Wiseinfo June 22nd, 2015

Your a MASTERPIECE

User Profile: Sierra23
Sierra23 June 22nd, 2015

Talk to someone

User Profile: Sierra23
Sierra23 June 22nd, 2015

Be more outgoing

User Profile: Sierra23
Sierra23 June 22nd, 2015

Focus on school