If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
Upbeat
June 14th, 2015
I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.
What would your note say? 
NoSleepDemonsPlay
June 23rd, 2015
Think about others
happysoulalways96
June 23rd, 2015
sweetSun27
June 23rd, 2015
it's okay to stick up for yourself.
Sherly
June 24th, 2015
You are Loved
HockeyGurl28Enforcer
June 24th, 2015
No one likes to get hurt, but at the end of the day you become a stronger person.
HockeyGurl28Enforcer
June 24th, 2015
In life it's ok to make mistakes, life is about making mistakes and learning from them. The learning part helps you in life.
HockeyGurl28Enforcer
June 24th, 2015
I never worry about the problem, I worry about the solution- Shaq
HockeyGurl28Enforcer
June 24th, 2015
Laziness and not trying keeps you in the same place and achieves nothing
Skippers11
June 24th, 2015
Ignore the negatives
TieraHeady
June 24th, 2015
Use your head.