Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: LaLaLoopsy2007
LaLaLoopsy2007 June 26th, 2015

Tell them , tell them everything that is going on.

User Profile: Doiexist
Doiexist June 26th, 2015

I'm still young

User Profile: OnimeVanga1940
OnimeVanga1940 June 26th, 2015

Just cry! Okay?!

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

Don't cry dear.You are an amazing person. Please stay strong. *hugs tight and I love you*heart

@OmineVanga1940

load more
User Profile: OnimeVanga1940
OnimeVanga1940 June 26th, 2015

Dont cry alone.

User Profile: SuzyR610
SuzyR610 June 26th, 2015

Don't do it.

User Profile: colourfulHeart99
colourfulHeart99 June 26th, 2015

Earn a degree

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

I wish you all the best for you future. I hope things are going well with you. I send love and hugs.heart

@colourfulHeart99

load more
User Profile: StayStrong2016
StayStrong2016 June 26th, 2015

Grades don't measure your worth

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

So true, it tells about my life. After a hard long time, I have been realised that dear.You give me hope to stay strong my self. Best of luck. Go ahead.heart

*hugs and I just love the way you are*

@StayStrong2016

User Profile: StayStrong2016
StayStrong2016 June 30th, 2015

Thanks so much!! ❤️ @Kash216

load more
load more

Don't Rush Things

User Profile: EllaMarie
EllaMarie June 26th, 2015

Let It Be

User Profile: catd513
catd513 June 26th, 2015

you come first.