Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: Blueskies85
Blueskies85 June 26th, 2015

1.think about it 2.dont be mean 3.dont be stupid

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 26th, 2015

Don't lose hope

User Profile: reserveddragon24
reserveddragon24 June 26th, 2015

Wait til sunrise

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 26th, 2015

Need some advice

User Profile: haivu
haivu June 26th, 2015

Ha ha ha

User Profile: purpleLemon1445
purpleLemon1445 June 26th, 2015

Growing up sucks

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 26th, 2015

Change is constent

User Profile: crimsonTangerine346
crimsonTangerine346 June 26th, 2015

I love you

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

I love you more. And hugs tight.heart

@crimsonTangarine346

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 26th, 2015

Hang in there

User Profile: Silexa
Silexa June 26th, 2015

She will understand