Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: howlong
howlong June 29th, 2015

You're not alone

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

We are all here to listen to you and help you through your struggles. You are never alone here.heart

i love you. @howlong.

load more
User Profile: Kyky0525
Kyky0525 June 29th, 2015

Never give in.

User Profile: Purplepeopleeater1233
Purplepeopleeater1233 June 29th, 2015

It don't matter

User Profile: MissedSmile
MissedSmile June 29th, 2015

It will hurts

User Profile: euteneier
euteneier June 29th, 2015

Don't do it

User Profile: Haileylhashai16
Haileylhashai16 June 29th, 2015

I don't think I could get it out in only three words. I would want to make sure that I understood that the coming years would hurt and test my ability to keep going. I would want to make sure I understood that I dont have to be quiet. Its okay to ask for help. I would want myself not to trust too deeply though because with that comes pain.

User Profile: bromptoncocktail
bromptoncocktail June 29th, 2015

You'll regret it.

User Profile: AsunaYuki
AsunaYuki June 29th, 2015

Find Zachary Lawrence

User Profile: simplyhappy
simplyhappy June 29th, 2015

Was that considerate?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

Aw, just know dear we just love you the way you are.heart

@simplyhappy

load more
User Profile: Benjaminheff
Benjaminheff June 29th, 2015

Always be smart

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP June 29th, 2015

Very nice one. You are unique andI really hope you have a happy future, you deserve it :)

*hugs tight*heart

@Benjaminheff

load more