Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: Sparkles11
Sparkles11 June 29th, 2015

Just do you.

User Profile: SilentChild
SilentChild June 29th, 2015

Own your sexuallity

User Profile: 2seeyoualive
2seeyoualive June 29th, 2015

It really does all happen for a reason.

User Profile: Alycca21
Alycca21 June 29th, 2015

Just do you.

User Profile: DopeyLove1985
DopeyLove1985 June 29th, 2015

Man only if this was POSSIBLE!! I'd tell myself SOOOOO many things!! I could never summarize it in only 3 words, but to make things short, I would tell myself;

Don't trust too much!!! Always remain true to yourself first! No matter what!!! And pay attention to people's actions! Never what they say!!!!

Crap! I wish this was possible lol

User Profile: Lucie27
Lucie27 June 29th, 2015

Just let go

User Profile: PizzaTime02
PizzaTime02 June 29th, 2015

Don't over think so much.

User Profile: Ivoryrose8311
Ivoryrose8311 June 29th, 2015

Enjoy life now. It gets better. You'll have bad days but you'll have amazing days. Go to school. Stay in school. School is more important than partying and drinking. Nursing school is a waste find something your passionate about. I know loosing your kids hurts. A pain no one understands. But you'll be blessed with more. You'll eventually find an amazing partner. And that's the key to your success. Believe in yourself. And overcome the anxiety before it overcomes you.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 29th, 2015

Your so important

User Profile: honestTown8777
honestTown8777 June 29th, 2015

Keep on fighting