Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 27th, 2021

Someone Will Help🐱

User Profile: Nevermore1845
Nevermore1845 July 27th, 2021

Never trust anyone.

December 4th, 2021

@Nevermore1845


nah, don’t isolate yourself, surround yourself with a better crowd and trust those people not the ones who let you down.

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 27th, 2021

Speak your mind

User Profile: SpecialOne101
SpecialOne101 August 16th, 2021

Get to work whinny little bish

User Profile: barncat
barncat August 19th, 2021

Often I try to be aware that in 5-10 years from now I will look back on this time wondering what I should have done differently!!

User Profile: kindFish9215
kindFish9215 October 13th, 2021

I love you♥️

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 November 1st, 2021

Grow. Heal. It's worth it.

User Profile: Taichiapprentice
Taichiapprentice November 4th, 2021

it gets better


User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 November 16th, 2021

Don't ever fall in love with an existing friend and if you do, get over the unrequited love as fast as possible or you will be exiled forever.

December 4th, 2021

@lycan9826


I hope you told said friend exactly how you felt or they might have never known.

load more
User Profile: Nataliex06
Nataliex06 November 24th, 2021

Love yourself first 🥰