Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: nupur99
nupur99 July 13th, 2022

You are amazing

User Profile: Pufflama
Pufflama July 31st, 2022

it won't get better, just give up already

User Profile: czm2276
czm2276 August 1st, 2022

you’ll be okay

User Profile: MiamiViceFan
MiamiViceFan August 2nd, 2022

You do matter.

User Profile: Lightinme11
Lightinme11 August 4th, 2022



I miss you..... So much

Let me know what I can do for you

I'm sorry for everything.

User Profile: itslia1o1
itslia1o1 August 4th, 2022

got lots of thought but um...

1.it's okay to be sad....

2.not everyone has/had the same heart as you

3.you're brave :") you got this

User Profile: lookinggood826
lookinggood826 August 4th, 2022

Pray before any and everything you do!

User Profile: Daniel7777
Daniel7777 August 4th, 2022

I pity you

User Profile: cheerfulSmiles15
cheerfulSmiles15 August 4th, 2022

Learn to Love Yourself.....even if others don't. Self Love is the first step towards personal development.

User Profile: 2aphod8eeblebrox
2aphod8eeblebrox August 4th, 2022

"Good job, kid."