If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.
What would your note say? 
Winner stand alone
I guess it will be like
Just be yourself, enjoy whatever you like, do what your heart says, people judge and it shouldn't matters to you because people say things and it never stops. Go make your own life because it's the best advice ever.
Never lose your free spirit no matter what people say ❤
August 7, 1988
Stay home today.
self love is the best love
do not trust much-
keep going !
What you do now doesn't count. Stop beating yourself so much. I love you
They found out or i'm a mess
Love and enjoy this world!
Try our best to help others!
be grateful we have won the lottery to be the world!
Listen to (my) family.
Sometimes they know what's best for you when you don't know what you're doing with your life and about to make a big mistake.
No one giving you advices or opinions is necessary right just because they are older or appear to know what they are talking about. Quit relying on others opinions about you and how you should love your life if it obviously hurts you or something doesn't feel right.
You are so right. I agree with you💯