Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: NiaMostMysterious
NiaMostMysterious September 5th, 2022

YOU ARE ENOUGH

User Profile: Treeguy55
Treeguy55 September 5th, 2022

I love you

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons September 7th, 2022

Eff the gov

You're doing great

Witches are cool

We love you

Don't follow rules

Don't forget joy

Join art club










User Profile: crystallizedrequiem
crystallizedrequiem September 7th, 2022

Believe in yourself.

User Profile: easyRaspberries164
easyRaspberries164 September 7th, 2022

Don't be so cautious and afraid to experience life.

September 7th, 2022

1. Don't take everything so seriously. 2. Try to take more risks

User Profile: imaginativeWheel7026
imaginativeWheel7026 September 7th, 2022

Don't hold back.

User Profile: Compassionheart89
Compassionheart89 September 7th, 2022

you deserve the best little one!

User Profile: GayTreell
GayTreell September 7th, 2022

Not your fault.

User Profile: XAngelRuneX
XAngelRuneX September 7th, 2022

You'll Escape Soon. ♥️


I feel like old me during my dad's abuse years would've heavily appreciated these words, because they're true. I escaped and now live my own life, with no telling and all peace.