Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: circledFlight
circledFlight August 6th, 2023

"The secret is..."

User Profile: Jennifer773469
Jennifer773469 August 7th, 2023

@Upbeat

Always love freely.

User Profile: Buzzingbeezon
Buzzingbeezon August 8th, 2023

@Upbeat

Don't try to fit.

User Profile: WatermelonPandaOfficial0121
WatermelonPandaOfficial0121 August 17th, 2023

1. "Study harder on tests and exams"

2. "Behave yourself"

User Profile: sheiralea
sheiralea September 3rd, 2023

@Upbeat not your fault. come accept yourself. lets forgive yourself. you can do. you are genuine. its not weak.

User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 September 3rd, 2023

You made it.

User Profile: Lynxxdemigirl
Lynxxdemigirl September 3rd, 2023

@Upbeat

As a kid I wondered a lot if my thoughts would come true. I guess I would simply write:


YES. THEY. DID.

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 September 3rd, 2023

@Lynxxdemigirl wow good for you <3

load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 September 3rd, 2023

@Upbeat try not to worry too much

User Profile: MoonViber
MoonViber September 3rd, 2023

@Upbeat "I am here"

User Profile: eternallyworthless
eternallyworthless September 3rd, 2023

@Upbeat

give up NOW.