Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: kelaniolsen
kelaniolsen December 22nd, 2016

I want people to know that I am worthy of being a good friend. Hold your initial judgements and get to know me. Just because I look like a cheerleader (naturally blode hair--maybe I should just dye it?) and I am very invested in my studies, does not make me frigid or a bitch. It just means you haven't taken the time to get to know me.

User Profile: orangeBalsam4955
orangeBalsam4955 December 22nd, 2016

I hide a thousand feelings behind the brightest smile. I keep laughing Coz I'm scared that I might fall apart any time. I help you coz I know the value of a hug and a sincere compliment. And last I'm a tomboy not a lesbian. Stop judging even though i don't care anymore about what you say behind my back. Honestly I never did.( Though I think gay couples be like so adorable, I totally ship them)

User Profile: amiableBeechwood397
amiableBeechwood397 December 22nd, 2016

It may seem like I'm okay and happy but I'm not

December 22nd, 2016

@amiableBeechwood397

I've tried telling my friends this. They can't seem to understand that a pretend smile is easier than letting the world see how you truely feel and that you don't want to upset them so you smile like its all ok.

load more
December 22nd, 2016

I don't feel I have anymore to give. I've given my all on so many occasions, done my best. I feel like I have nothing left.

December 22nd, 2016

Increasing my liquid intake and reducing my food intake, with guidance by the Lord, has taken away almost all of my auto immune problems. I thought I would spend my life in bed and in pain but not being a slave to food has given me the break from the sin of gluttony and I am healed.

User Profile: secretBunny4111
secretBunny4111 December 22nd, 2016

I'm simple, friendly, moddy as everyone.. i want to be accepted ans to accept others. I want love

December 22nd, 2016

I was Everytime compared with someone which made me believe that am no more good.my looks, my attitude and all.i m overweight is that a sin?

User Profile: Marshmallowspumpkin
Marshmallowspumpkin December 22nd, 2016

That I'm afraid of relationships and even friendships and that they should not get close to me if they ever plan on leaving because I take it badly :/

And that I am actually scared of intimacy but I pretend I'm not!!

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 December 22nd, 2016

@Marshmallowspumpkin. Same here and its hard because i have a bf but we should have stayed friends instead.

load more
User Profile: cloud21
cloud21 December 22nd, 2016

I'm a lesbian and my bestest friend is who I write realms and realms of poetry about good god she is so magical!!!! And my whole family don't accept it but it doesn't matter because I don't need to sacrifice my happiness for their feelings!!! I love girls!!

User Profile: LiveLearn
LiveLearn December 22nd, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody I know that even though I'm surrounded by people I love I feel alone. I wish I could freely tell people how I feel and not be called dumb for saying it.