Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: agreeableZebra8871
agreeableZebra8871 December 23rd, 2016

I'm really lonely no matter how many people I'm surrounded with

User Profile: Imaginarydragon
Imaginarydragon December 23rd, 2016

That I still have depressions and need therapy. I cant go on alone

User Profile: amicableVase5129
amicableVase5129 December 23rd, 2016

I don't know how to be alone

User Profile: aquaOrange8468
aquaOrange8468 December 23rd, 2016

That my emotions are too much for me to handle sometimes

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 December 23rd, 2016

Wish i could tell everybody that empathy and forgiveness don't have to mean reconciliation and condoning bad behaviour.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 December 23rd, 2016

That thing me not to care doesn't make me feel better and makes me feel judged for being my naturally empathetic self...

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 23rd, 2016

@warmheartedHuman2014 Sorry this was supposed to be posted as a congrats for winning the best listener? Oops?

load more
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 23rd, 2016

@warmheartedHuman2014

Way to Go!! Great job😆

load more
User Profile: Gshah
Gshah December 23rd, 2016

I love you and thank you for trying, but sometimes there is nothing you can do to help me feel happy.. Sometimes it will just take time and trust.

User Profile: affableSouth6150
affableSouth6150 December 23rd, 2016

I am more than post traumatic stress disorder.

User Profile: Mschana
Mschana December 23rd, 2016

PTSD is real...I suffer everyday and I wish I was free.

User Profile: Anonstar77
Anonstar77 December 23rd, 2016

That I smoke weed

December 23rd, 2016

I am broken inside, and i suffer depression daily.