Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Spiritcastle
Spiritcastle December 23rd, 2016

God loves you unconditionally even when the world turns its back on you

December 23rd, 2016

i'm bisexual without being judged by everyone

User Profile: ChloeSeashell
ChloeSeashell December 23rd, 2016

I've been in a cult for five years. I married a woman I met in that cult, and she physically and emotionally abused me. She also... raped me.

User Profile: itsjustrobin
itsjustrobin December 23rd, 2016

i'm not a girl, and i never will be.

User Profile: CarpeDiem90
CarpeDiem90 December 23rd, 2016

That I need help and support. That I can't handle this alone anymore.

December 23rd, 2016

@CarpeDiem90 you are not alone

User Profile: CarpeDiem90
CarpeDiem90 December 23rd, 2016

@SkeletonAngel01Thanks <3 Just feels lonely at times..

load more
load more
User Profile: sensitiveSugar8860
sensitiveSugar8860 December 23rd, 2016

I feel helpless and powerless and REALLY need a break from whatever is my existence right now.

December 23rd, 2016

Im not anyone's slave. Just because I dont argue very much and I do favors that doesn't mean that im inferior so stop making me feel like if i was. That makes me really bad.

User Profile: Kuvira654
Kuvira654 December 23rd, 2016

I feel lonely a lot....

December 23rd, 2016

I'm so down. And I wish I could change but I can't. I've tried. I need someone there for me. No one seems to care, but I need someone...

User Profile: xoMorgs
xoMorgs December 23rd, 2016

You are so beautiful, and so amazing in your own way. That things are going to come your way, and you