Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: AnMini
AnMini December 24th, 2016

I'm not all cherry and happy as I appear to be.

December 24th, 2016

Our story in hopes that it will inspire them. It hasnt had the chapter where there is any happy conclusion yet. There is still conflict; therefore, I can't write it just now.

User Profile: breathesunshine
breathesunshine December 24th, 2016

I am not what I weigh. I'm more than a fiery ball of anger.

User Profile: xalyssam
xalyssam December 24th, 2016

I'm struggling again.

User Profile: TheShadow99
TheShadow99 December 24th, 2016

@xalyssam hugs dear

load more
User Profile: Coollou716
Coollou716 December 24th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody here that... I give my self anxiety about situations and random things I make up in my head and i can't control it. I wish I could talk to someone who does the same.

User Profile: navyZebra
navyZebra December 24th, 2016

Hello,

I do the same things. I create scenarios and assume things. Which bother me later to another level.

User Profile: Twentyoneepilots
Twentyoneepilots December 26th, 2016

@Coollou716 Same here it's so frustrating that the mind just randomly lets you think of these things before you can even try to prevent it from coming

load more
User Profile: existingthroughexploration
existingthroughexploration December 24th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody just how upset with myself I am. I appear to be confident and proud of my accomplishments but I have barely any self-confidence and I am nowhere near proud of what I've done with my life - good or bad. My life is at a standstill right now and I don't know where it's headed or if I even want to try anymore.

User Profile: quickwittedTriangle5608
quickwittedTriangle5608 December 24th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that my best friend was cheating on his girlfriend

User Profile: navyZebra
navyZebra December 24th, 2016

I think i have started liking my best friend. We are friends for 9 years now. I don't want to spoil it. But its bothering me. Too much. Everything will go down the drains if i let him know. I don't think he feels the same. And we have had a complicated past, i don't want to make it worse. But every time i see him it bothers. I really need help with this. Anyone can?

User Profile: angeloffallentears
angeloffallentears December 24th, 2016

You all have a purpose. You are beautiful. You are loved. You are strong. You have the power to change what you want. It's okay to ask for help. You have people that care and support you. You can make it through. Remember this. Hold

On

Pain

Ends

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService December 24th, 2016

I live in constant fear of death, living with the most debilitating hypochondria. Hypochondria is one of the most dismissed mental conditions. Everybody always tells me that things will be okay and that I'm healthy but how could they possibly know? It makes me want to get a medical degree, but I don't want to spend years of my life studying something just to quell a fear. Need tips on how not to fear death.