I wish I could tell everybody that...
I'm not ok. I might not ever BE ok. But don't worry about me. I'll worry about me. You worry about you. Just be there for me when I need it and I'll survive.
You are strong. You have come here to seek help. You are doing something for yourself and your recovery, whatever the issue it is that you may be facing right now.
Things may seem tough, and you might feel like you are all alone and no one cares. I know, I have been there. Many of us have been where it feels as if it's just so much easier to just die and stop bothering anyone/ everyone else. You might hate yourself so much that you look in the mirror and you just want to scream at your reflection and scratch your face away. Maybe you feel as if you are worthless, unable to do anything right and that you're nothing but trouble to people who cares about you.
But remember, you are not alone. We are all here to help each other get past issues that we are currently too weak to overcome on our own. Dawn is always the darkest before the day, and while I cannot tell you that you will be okay tomorrow or the next week, I can tell you that if you just stay strong the best you can, seek help and support when you simply cannot be strong, one day your current problems will no longer be something of your concerns. You will look back and thank yourself for having held up that long, for having perseverance to go through what you did. And things will be better. You will be better. You will build your own character depending on how you see your problem and how you are going ot go about it; and when you do,
Everything you have gone through will be worth it.
It's not easy, but it is not impossible. You can do it. We can do it.
Stay strong and have faith, and remember that we are all here for you.
I hate living with my brother who has OCD. It is a complete mind F***
I'm struggling and i miss the one person that made me feel better
you are absolutley amazing. The person reading this, you, yes you, you are beautiful and you can accomplish great things. And you will. Start small, and you can do great things, i promise. If you are having trouble and haven't talked to anyone, check for a therapist in your area and you can talk to them! If you struggle about you're weight and self confidence like i once did, i would just like to tell you that you are a flipping queen and you deserve the world. I used to hate myself so much, i used to refuse to eat and i would just cry in bed all day because i thought i was the fattest person ever. Now i think im beautiful, amazing and friendly. I think that i am empathetic and understanding. I can draw like a boss and i take my medication daily, like i'm soppused to do. I get out of bed in the morning and go to school. You can do it too. I promise you, please you are worth it. I used to read things like this and think "how do they know, they don't know im a good person, they don't even know me" and the truth is, i don't know you. But when you overcome depression like i have, you find beauty in everything, so i may not know you, but you are freaking beautiful. Do i still have rough days? yupp, but the thing is, i've learned to deal with them, i've learned "coping skills" i used to flinch at that word too, but i don't anymore. have a great day and slay the world like the person you are
@quietStrawberries5793 And now I'm crying xD this is so beautiful, and I can relate to all of it, to the point where it is rather frightening how specific it is lol but seriously this made my day one hell of a lot better so thank you <3
I'm scared. All my laughter and smile are evetually turn to tears once darkness filled the sky and my mind.
I want to hug my mom. I want to hug so tight but I can't do it easily.
I thought of killing myself. I even practice slashing my wrist but too scared to deepen the cut.
I'm not strong and smart.
I'm at war with myself.
I'm possessive when it comes to friends and get easily jealous when you have new friends but I just smile and laugh it off. I don't own you and I don't want to hurt you so despite this pain and loneliness I'll let you go.
I'm sorry...
How bad I really feel and don't wanna be here and not be afraid
I wish i could tell everyone that I lost hope.. Deep inside of me.. I act as if I'm okay so no one feels bad. But truth is.. I lost hope.. I'm really sorry
@ShallanXx I can truly relate with that. I tell myself tomorrow will be better day, but it never is... I just wish I'm dead or something...
I'm worried I'll never be myself again, that I'll stay like this forever and push everyone away. I'm terrified of people leaving, which makes me feel like I'm not good enough. I don't want my kids to turn it like me and I don't want my husband to deal with this for the rest of our lives, they deserve better.
Only acknowledging I'm schizophrenic when it suits you is stupid
I don't have food allergies , I screwed up my stomach when I tried to kill myself with a certain poison
Back the hell off when I don't want to talk and stop bugging me, if you don't , don't complain when I yell at you for being annoying
