Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Tense24
Tense24 December 25th, 2016

I have severe anxiety. But you'd never know it seeing me on a daily basis, I hold myself together, plaster on a normal face. I say im fine, I suppose I could be, people have worse things in life. Who am I to complain about what I'm going through? Dear people around me, I am in pain.

User Profile: gardenofdreams
gardenofdreams December 25th, 2016

@Tense24 I'm the same as you. Anxiety pulls you down and down and down and down. And it's hard for people to understand that feeling. But you will find that one person who listens and loves you. I promise <3

load more
User Profile: loyalVillage5782
loyalVillage5782 December 25th, 2016

This love I got is treasurable.

December 25th, 2016

I've been dealing with PTSD for the last 11 months. That I'm now on antidepressants because of my depression and anxiety. Also that making jokes abour my accident is not funny.

User Profile: purplelittlegirl99
purplelittlegirl99 December 25th, 2016

@affectionateWillow9660 hey you are strong

I believe on you just one step at the time!

User Profile: SmilesFace60
SmilesFace60 December 27th, 2016

@affectionateWillow9660

I completely understand what your going through. I have been struggling with PTSD for maybe 10 years now (I can't exactly trust my memory anymore) and was in a car accident not too long ago which has added to my struggles. Some people still can't understand the things they say don't actually help but rather makes things worse. I really hope you find or have found a good way to cope, and that the "jokers" realize their not being funny and stop. Please trust me when I say that things do get better :)

load more
User Profile: brightMoment66
brightMoment66 December 25th, 2016

I'm sorry.

User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 December 25th, 2016

That I truly have no interest in living anymore...told my kids...they just basically laughed. Hate Christmas...tired of bring invincible.

User Profile: Jzargo
Jzargo December 25th, 2016

I'm sad. I wish I had a best friend.

User Profile: Yokhen
Yokhen December 25th, 2016

I wished I could do something about being in love with an underage girl.

I am a 26 year old man and she is 12. Nothing between us has happened at all and I don't have any sexual thoughts about her at all. In fact, the thought of sex with her disgusts me quite a bit. However, every time I see her, and talk to her, and spend time with her, ever, I cannot help but feel drawned to her. She is innocent and goofy in a way that no girl of any age is. Most people are so busy being or trying to be an adult and she does the complete opposite. Just like myself, she seems to have realized the beauty of enjoying being innocent and having fun at it, which I love. I want to hug her for an entire night without defiling her body, rather I want to treat her right for as it should be. I can't stop thinking of wanting to marry her when she's old enough. It is weird, for she is the niece of my sister's wife (yes, she likes girls), so we merely share a political family connection.

I realize that having these thoughts means something is wrong with me, but I'm not sure how to make it better. She's unique. I've only met a remotely similar person my age and that person lives 3400 miles away.

User Profile: Wallflowercaterpillar
Wallflowercaterpillar December 25th, 2016

I'm completely terrified of making any kind of relationship/friendship , and the reason why I act cold towards people who are nice to me is because I purposely sabotage myself so I won't make friends.

User Profile: determinedPerson6817
determinedPerson6817 December 25th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I am depressed and I can't stand it. I can't live like this, constantly feeling as though I am worthless. I just wish everyone knew how much I struggle and if I seem upset, it's because of myself, not them.

User Profile: doha77
doha77 December 25th, 2016

are we gonna be okey ?

User Profile: TheShadow99
TheShadow99 December 25th, 2016

@doha77 everything possible maybe one day will

User Profile: JustASimpleHero
JustASimpleHero December 25th, 2016

@doha77 i'm gonna be

load more