Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: ANGEL1ARIELLE2
ANGEL1ARIELLE2 December 25th, 2016

to be happy

December 25th, 2016

I'm a very sweet and sensite person on the inside...... even though my appearance says other wise......

User Profile: Joanne505
Joanne505 December 25th, 2016

even in the hardest times,never ever give up, to stay strong and fight,you are worth it, always <3

User Profile: neutronsparks
neutronsparks December 25th, 2016

Even I am capable of change.

User Profile: Expt626
Expt626 December 25th, 2016

To go Vegan.

December 25th, 2016

I need support and help

User Profile: Forgottensoul345
Forgottensoul345 December 25th, 2016

@diplomaticPear3031 just never forgot your not alone. I thought I was..until I met this app

load more
User Profile: BecauseAmHappy
BecauseAmHappy December 25th, 2016

My feelings. I am mostly not able to tell people how much they mean to me so i just wish i could tell everybody how important they are to me.

User Profile: Forgottensoul345
Forgottensoul345 December 25th, 2016

I put on fake smiles to see real ones and that your the ones that make me smile

User Profile: Balak
Balak December 25th, 2016

I am interested in most of you. I don't initiate because I feel that I don't know the right way to initiate any conversation. I grew up to do things with standard procedures, so I am afraid of taking new steps.

User Profile: Bigk77irl
Bigk77irl December 25th, 2016

You can change your life