Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Balak
Balak December 25th, 2016

There are insignificantly less number of people I am not interested in at first time. I don't start the conversation because I am afraid to do so, especially with girls.

December 25th, 2016

U don't have to be gay to be supportive of the LGBTQ community

User Profile: Expment626
Expment626 December 25th, 2016

That I hate my kind.

User Profile: Apou
Apou December 25th, 2016

even though I'm a sunshine most of the time, I can be hurt, and I can be sad.

User Profile: jomgj
jomgj December 25th, 2016

You deserve love

User Profile: diddlina
diddlina December 25th, 2016

That I like you too much!

User Profile: yoonmin4ever
yoonmin4ever December 25th, 2016

I'm feeling left behind, and useless...

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 December 25th, 2016

Figure out your own way or ways to relax

User Profile: amanda3222
amanda3222 December 25th, 2016

loyalty is a two-way street. I'll always be extremely loyal to you, but I expect the same in return. I am done being a scapegoat. If you want me in your life, you need to respect my wishes and boundaries instead of constantly crossing them. I'm grown; I may still be the odd one out, but I am finally getting the quality relationships I deserve. I am bo longer miserable, and there are no emotional manipulators left to rain on my parade. I will always be highly sensitive and my feelings are not FAKE or WRONG... I've finally learned to protect myself and whether you like it or not is completely irrelevant to me; I've taken away every possible avenue there is for you guys to gang up on me and suck me back in... Appreciation is more than pretty words.

User Profile: Ninni88
Ninni88 December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone how insecure and fearful I am each day.