Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Lucy2323
Lucy2323 December 26th, 2016

I love them more often and not be scared to express myself

User Profile: Noss111
Noss111 December 26th, 2016

I want to be happier, have less regret than I do

User Profile: suzuk
suzuk December 26th, 2016

I just want my family to love me and accept me for who I am, because I'm a good person, my choice of lifestyle doesn't make that untrue.

User Profile: Fightlikeagirl83
Fightlikeagirl83 December 26th, 2016

I am unhappy. And I don't know how to fix that. I feel like I make everyone around me annoyed, and I no longer know how to communicate my emotions and push everyone away so that I don't annoy them.

User Profile: Lucy495
Lucy495 December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that just because I don't cry and get upset doesn't mean I feel okay.

User Profile: quietFriend135
quietFriend135 December 26th, 2016

i'm sensitive

User Profile: ZeeGomezz
ZeeGomezz December 26th, 2016

I'm scared, and alone... and I feel like everyone around me hates me

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 26th, 2016

heart@ZeeGomezz

load more
User Profile: StarAnge7
StarAnge7 December 26th, 2016

It's ok to say I don't know and truly mean it. It's ok. People shouldn't judge you because you forgot or you didn't look it up or you just didn't have the same opportunities in education. When you say I don't know it's an opportunity to help yourself by saying I'll research about it and get the answers I need without others interference.

December 26th, 2016

just leave me alone cause u dont understand me and will never be

User Profile: calmKite8093
calmKite8093 December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell people that I'm not actually mad all the time, I just have a bad case of rbf. I wish I could tell people that I want to be their friend, but I'm just too shy to talk to you first. I wish I could say how much people mean to me. And I wish I could say what I'm really feeling

User Profile: didi131991
didi131991 December 26th, 2016

@calmKite8093 you should! At least try and imagine you are the people who is around you, they most be feeling like they're not to good for u and maybe they feel insecure, so try and think that life ends in a blink of an eye, dont waste your time just wishing, do it! :)

User Profile: calmKite8093
calmKite8093 December 27th, 2016

@didi131991 thank you so so much for saying that! Seeing you respond just made me so happy

load more
load more