Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Skorameleon8211
Skorameleon8211 December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm not myself anymore, and that I want to seek help without going crazy. If I told my family, they wouldn't allow me to stay at the college I'm at, or participate in color guard anymore (which I need).

User Profile: otakupunk
otakupunk December 26th, 2016

That being gay/bisexual is NOT a "disease," or antithetical to being Black. Neither is rock music. Or anime. Also that I am a human being and don't like being disrespected for any of this.

User Profile: ChubbyLady
ChubbyLady December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell people th everyone is special. That being me to someone because she/heisft is not right. I wish i could tell people to accept me fo who i a an no being racist caue I'm a Muslim. It was not me who killed other people andno religion teach to kill other people.

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 26th, 2016

@ChubbyLadyheart

load more
User Profile: LilyFlower07
LilyFlower07 December 26th, 2016

That just because I'm always smiling doesn't mean I'm always happy, that being born a girl doesn't mean I have to adapt to what everyone thinks a girl should be, that acting is something I'd like to do for the rest of my life, and that there is much more to me than a "shy girl".

User Profile: dimsim85
dimsim85 December 26th, 2016

I'm addicted to going to brothels and I want to stop.

User Profile: HazelEyesFirefly
HazelEyesFirefly December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell my family that

a) I'm bisexual

b)I really don't like being home anymore

c)I'm afraid I'm undateable because of mental illness

c)I have low self esteem

d)I'm afraid to push my friends away

f) i don't know who I am anymore

User Profile: ArtisticAnimal1208
ArtisticAnimal1208 December 26th, 2016

I'm not rude, I don't hate you, and I do enjoy your company. I just tend to stay quiet because I don't want to say something I might regret, or make a fool of myself.

User Profile: lonelylistener12
lonelylistener12 December 26th, 2016

i wish i could tell everybody that sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

sometimes it just a little bit nicer than the desert we had to walk through to get there

User Profile: loyalPenny9178
loyalPenny9178 December 26th, 2016

I am a very intuitive person. I can read your mind so do not play games .

User Profile: AnUnknown
AnUnknown December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone about the voices. And so much more.