Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 26th, 2016

I'm so tired, from so deep inside but people wouldn't get it.

December 26th, 2016

I'm trying so hard to be happy. I prefer to be happy but I just have struggles with it

User Profile: ChubbyLady
ChubbyLady December 26th, 2016

@DerekTheVExtreme you deserve to be happy 😊

December 26th, 2016

@ChubbyLady Thank you very much. I have anxiety and depression so it's harder for me to see joy in things

load more
load more
User Profile: easyTree628
easyTree628 December 26th, 2016

My feelings are really hurt when I'm not included in family gatherings... and that them picking sides on something that was a work issue and turned into a personal vendetta to exclude me isn't right were family

December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everybody that they are so very important.

User Profile: Chillarie314
Chillarie314 December 26th, 2016

I am more than just a girl.

User Profile: emma99
emma99 December 26th, 2016

I wish that I could tell everybody that showing emotion does not make you weak

User Profile: pluckyNectarine90
pluckyNectarine90 December 26th, 2016

I wish i could tell everybody how i truly feel sometimes

User Profile: ThatJgirl
ThatJgirl December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell everyone that im trying without breaking down and crying. And that im sorry that I don't talk that much but I promise im not trying to be mean. I just go through stuff that's broken me.

User Profile: bubble872
bubble872 December 26th, 2016

It's going to be okay... I want to strongly believe that even though im hanging on by a thread...

User Profile: Waldii
Waldii December 26th, 2016

That I fell in love with my best friend. That we're both girls and screw my homophobic parents. That I am loyal and I love her with everything I have. That she let me down and though I feel like shit I still love her and want her for all time. That no matter what she has done to me I can't forget my feelings. That I don't want to become a harasser. That these are the strongest feelings I've ever had. I wish I could tell everybody that true love destroyed me.

User Profile: scarletWatermelon9388
scarletWatermelon9388 December 26th, 2016

@Waldii That was very brave of you and I hope time has been kind to you since this experience. :)

User Profile: TurtleWE
TurtleWE December 26th, 2016

@Waldii That I am gay!

load more