Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: petersparker
petersparker December 26th, 2016

I have feelings too. I just can't show and describe my feelings

User Profile: pluckySugar7589
pluckySugar7589 December 26th, 2016

That i'm trans and gay. Without fearing for my life... or fearing rejection and hate.

I wish I could talk about this endless numbness and sorrow that I feel, that makes me want to die.

I wish I was free.

User Profile: scarletWatermelon9388
scarletWatermelon9388 December 26th, 2016

@pluckySugar7589 You take your time and when you're ready all the things that you hope for will occur at your right time. You are very supportive for sharing your truth and your words will touch someone. Let this gratitude wash over you, much kindness to you. 👏

load more
User Profile: willingNickel2229
willingNickel2229 December 26th, 2016

That I'm nowhere near as strong as I make out to be and I truly envy people who can express there feelings.

User Profile: Heart83
Heart83 December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell people what I really feel deep down inside. I wish I could forget the bad memories that haunt me at night of my past ex's and the what if potential love interests other than my husband! I kinda wish I could be brain washed to only look at or think of him only. I feel so distraught inside that it keeps me up at night sometimes. I hate wondering that what if! I wish I didn't feel such strong feelings to just wanna still find out the answer to those what ifs.

User Profile: scarletWatermelon9388
scarletWatermelon9388 December 26th, 2016

No matter how hard things seem our situations will change so we must keep going.

No matter how many doors close as we reach for our dreams one will open.

No matter how vast our feelings heighten and how many tears we shed we will eventually find time for peace.

No matter how lonely we feel and how demotivating our comparisons, someone quietly wishes they had your life, your feelings or attention, your loved ones, your experiences or your attributes.

Luckily for you, with all that being said you have everything that you will ever need. This is your alternative perspective and this might be the sign you were looking for so be confident in your journey. Yes you the wonderful person reading this but doubting their potential, you're more than you imagine and worthy of greatness. ❤🙌😊

December 26th, 2016

It hurts to hide my true self. To hide me...I cry when no one is around. And I fake smile when everyone notices.

User Profile: liteWanderer
liteWanderer December 26th, 2016

I am dysthymic

User Profile: snikdil
snikdil December 26th, 2016

I know life goes on & that I need to forgive & move on with my life. That its up to me, the path I take. To not hold grudges or think that people cant change b/c they can.

And, this is just from personal experience: If you see someone struggling, whether it be from illness, heartbreak, no food, or perhaps living out of their vehicle, dont stare & give snide looks, but instead, think to yourself, "If that were me, in that situation, I would want people to treat me with just as much respect as someone with a house to live in.". And, for goodness sake, if you see someone broke down, especially, with their vehicle hood up & jumper cables hanging off the front of the car, stop & ask if they need help. Dont just stare at them & drive on by. Wouldnt you want someone to stop & offer their help, if you were broke down? "Do unto others as you would like to be done to you?

User Profile: Pike
Pike December 26th, 2016

I'm in a physiatrist unit

User Profile: LoveableBlob
LoveableBlob December 26th, 2016

I am terribly frightened of pushing the few beloved friends I trust with my troubles away by reaching out to them for support, and that I'm worried that they already hate me for leaning on them too much, like my grandmother (who I live with and am a full time carer for) tells me they do.

I am ashamed of not having myself and my emotions regarding this under control because I've just turned 28 and I still feel like a child when this topic comes up, like the little girl who struggled to keep friends in primary school because she was too sad too often.

I'm even more ashamed of not being able to simply ignore my grandmother's emotional abuse, of my current inability to just brush off the garbage she spouts because she just wants to hurt someone. I know her game, I know what she does, how she does it and I could recite her usual script off by heart, and yet I'm still apparently unable to avoid the effect the things she says have on me. I'm ashamed of needing as much support as I currently do, and I am ashamed of not (as yet) being as successful as I need to be with self compassion.

User Profile: Perplexcomplexions02
Perplexcomplexions02 December 26th, 2016

@LoveableBlob

I understand where you're coming from I hardly ever reach out to support because I'm worried that I'll burden people. But the reality is everyone has problems and it's good to talk about them. It's just hard always admitting them.

load more