Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 December 26th, 2016

I am ready to get married

User Profile: AquarelleFlower
AquarelleFlower December 26th, 2016

I was raped when I was 15. I tried to kill myself. I was hospitalized in psychiatric hospital five times. I'm depressed since I was 12. I'm diagnozed with borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, some kind of psychosis, severe depression episodes. I'm not able to keep my legs together, I'm a sex addict. I like it rough, and then I feel guilty because I'm a feminist, I was raped, and I should not want to be tied up. I hate my boyfriend's family. I hate my cousins. I'm drinking while writing this.

User Profile: anaheim
anaheim December 26th, 2016

I had a habit of hurting myself before. Not in a suicidal way. But just hurting because I feel pain. And now I started to get back to it. Whenever my partner and I would fight, I would start fidgeting with my hand then I would start scratching my fingers and arms. I don't know how to deal with my emotions and I don't know any outlet for it.

User Profile: peachHemlock2740
peachHemlock2740 December 26th, 2016

I hate when they ask if I'm okay because of stupid Facebook post. Seriously I hate it because I might be struggling but if I were to tell them that they would put me in the phyc ward in the hospital. I was abused from a young age by my mother and I now have suicidal thoughts because of it

User Profile: navyDrum1303
navyDrum1303 December 26th, 2016

I'm confused about my future , very anxious...cry often. can't seem to do well at anything, feel like a true loser.

User Profile: CheesyChesca
CheesyChesca December 26th, 2016

The father of my baby has another family.

I am currently 5 months pregnant. Accidentally got pregnant because i was too confident about myself and that the doctor told me it'll be hard for me to get pregnant since i have PCOS (polycyclic ovaries).

Yes, in short I was a mistress. Which i only did because i was after his money. I was never in love with him the first time i saw him but eventually learned to as the years went by.

I was very stupid and all i can do is feel guily and ashamed of myself. That I thought i can still make this right even though it was wrong.

But only realized that whatever you do to make a mistake right, if you're alone trying. Nothing will ever be changing.

I'm still happy with my baby though.😊

I just wish i can tell that to all the people i know without being deemed as evil.

User Profile: AppleHead2240
AppleHead2240 December 28th, 2016

@CheesyChesca Evil? It sounds more to me as human! We all make mistakes and I'm sure your will make you a great mother and your son will be raised protected of all the mistakes you've already lived. Treasure that. Don't live in the past, look forward to the future and love yourself first and always.

load more
User Profile: saintsebastian
saintsebastian December 26th, 2016

Ashamed of my self and behavior and the fact I've accomplished nothing

User Profile: Kp4901
Kp4901 December 26th, 2016

I want everyone to know that I can't do everything. Ok not capable of being nice all the time. I can't always do what I'm told. And I'm tired of being ignored.

User Profile: ILoveOldTrees
ILoveOldTrees December 26th, 2016

It takes a massive amount of strength to speak about your pain and you know what? You are the steel of the katana, you are rock, you are a diamond. You have so much more strength of will than you realise.

User Profile: Wh0ever
Wh0ever December 26th, 2016

That I can talk and I love talking, but someone has to come to me first. That I have a problem starting conversations, but if I'm laconic at the beginning doesn't mean I hate them. That right now I NEED someone to talk to about little shits that cross my mind, but for that I need someone to talk to me first. Even if I'm reading or listening to music, please come talk to me, I won't bite, I won't send you away and maybe you will even enjoy my company, how great would that be!