Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Wh0ever
Wh0ever December 26th, 2016

That I'm genderfluid and that they have to ask my pronoun, not just assume it from the way I'm dressed.

Also, how frightened I am of mediocrity, of being just another stupid, ignorant brick in a wall.

User Profile: Excitedlynervous1128
Excitedlynervous1128 December 26th, 2016

I have a lot to say but don't know who and how to say it. I become nervous I don't want anyone to get mad at me. It sucks because I get anxious and get walked all over and I wish I could tell everyone I'm not who they think I am.

December 26th, 2016

@Excitedlynervous1128

I know how u feel. I'm the same way afraid to speak up, and just don't fit in now I'm the worst at talking to people I fear.

I just well I'm just hoping you'd like to chat sometime. I'm new to the site and it's great it's just so hard to navigate. I found a really good listener tho now I'm looking to connect with others. Hope to hear from u

Peace

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 December 26th, 2016

@Excitedlynervous1128. I understand

load more
User Profile: missdarling88
missdarling88 December 26th, 2016

I am constantly struggling, even when I am smiling and seem really put together.

December 26th, 2016

I'm sorry my mental illness makes me hard to be around. I'm sorry I have trust issues and can be aggressive. I'm really trying to get better.

December 26th, 2016

I want to have kids so bad, but I don't want motherhood or my children to define who I am as a person.

December 26th, 2016

I wish I could tell about my problems, but I'm so scared of everyone's reaction about my self-harm and these horrible thoughts. It's killing me inside.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 December 26th, 2016

Its not fair my parents act like i dont exist just because i dont cause them problems. Or that they treat my bf like a criminal when he actually takes care of me!

December 26th, 2016

To tell people not judge people because there look or act different.

User Profile: Eikazemese
Eikazemese December 26th, 2016

I wanna die, cuz I don't wanna spend my life without a couple. I don't wanna feel like I'm not good enough anymore.

User Profile: ariesatheart16
ariesatheart16 December 27th, 2016

I'm in a relationship with someone who has cheated on me before and that I'm scared he'll do it again, that's why he's so nice to me now.

User Profile: hardworkingKite239
hardworkingKite239 December 27th, 2016

@ariesatheart16 i know how u fell maybe we should talk. Conctat me please

User Profile: ariesatheart16
ariesatheart16 December 27th, 2016

@hardworkingKite239 I'm not sure how

load more
load more