Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: toughOcean6276
toughOcean6276 December 27th, 2016

that i could come out full as trans

User Profile: ReliableHeart
ReliableHeart December 27th, 2016

@toughOcean6276 I really hope you find the strength to be whoever you are supposed to be.

load more
December 27th, 2016

That yeah im diffrent but im actually a fun person and i here you talk about me it hurts. and im closer to adults because ive rarley been around kids and allowed to play. and im sorry i lose control people dont really have time for me.

User Profile: Cathyrin
Cathyrin December 27th, 2016

That I'm not okay.

User Profile: sailorbels
sailorbels December 27th, 2016

I wanna kill myself every single moment. I don't know what is wrong with me...

User Profile: TheShadow99
TheShadow99 December 27th, 2016

@sailorbels it's not with u it's with ppl who don't worth u ... stay a life and show them who u really r 🌸

load more
User Profile: TeeteeRex
TeeteeRex December 27th, 2016

I feel like i have problems. That sometimes i am sad for no reason... Then snappy but i just want everything to be okay and for everyone to be happy

User Profile: Volleyball34
Volleyball34 December 27th, 2016

I have had depression for 3 years now and I haven't got any better. I think I am failing school because of my parents. I can no longer take my parents fights that happen every night. I have something on my ovary and I haven't had my period for 4 months.

December 27th, 2016

That even though I'm considered to be at the end of my recovery, I still don't want to be here.

I Can be the happiest I've ever felt, everything could be going right and I still FEEL like it's pointless me being on this rapidly growing inhumane world.

User Profile: Sheepydoe
Sheepydoe December 27th, 2016

I feel so lonely very often even when I shouldn't be..

User Profile: Avocado1993
Avocado1993 December 27th, 2016

i want a boyfriend. But am scared of talking to guys.

User Profile: PandaGirl18
PandaGirl18 December 27th, 2016

I'm tired of living in this world if I'm not ready to be in it. I've been depress for so many years and it feels like my life is falling into pieces every year.

User Profile: Rugz007
Rugz007 December 27th, 2016

@PandaGirl18 hello! Maybe I can help you feel better! Try out listeners

load more