I wish I could tell everybody that...
That I am not always strong, when I am sick, ( which is about 1 time every other year) I would like someone to take care of me, but no one seems to care!
@jr50 That is pretty rough when you realize you would like someone to be there for you. ..care for you ...snd no one is. I feel you. ...it makes everything that much harder on you. Even a call to help lift you up is huge. Big hug out to you.💟.
@ivoryBunny7465. Thank you for your kindness and understanding
@jr50 You're welcome- just know there are people who care for you- I care💟. It's always in our times of such low periods we forget this because we need such support. xx
@ivoryBunny7465. That is so true, and know that your support has made me feel Lil better
I wish I could tell everyone that all I think about is how stupid I am for my past mistakes/regrets and the mistakes I might make in the future. I don't remember what it's like not to feel anxious 98.9% of the time, and I can't even tell when I should or shouldn't feelt anxious/guilty/worried anymore. I'm afraid that no matter how hard I try to do better, it's no good because I've heard people say that "people can't change." I wish I could tell people to stop asking what's wrong, because I'm afraid they'll hate me for the real, complicated, answer. And that makes me feel selfish.
I feel the exact same... thank you for sharing <3 @fairmindedNest2369
@fairmindedNest2369 me too.
I wish I could refer people to more quality online chat based suicide hotlines or crisis intervention which doesn't have claims of their services supporting hateful un-understanding ignorent practices such as "conversion therapy" because that sort of "therapy" can do more harm than good.
I'm not that strong. I don't have a clue how I do what I do. I'm tired and want to be taken care of too.
@purpleTriangle1764 Totally hear you. Seems we go until there's nothing left. Be kind on yourself....you are worthy of being cared for. Do something nice just for you. Read a book....take a nice bath....listen to your fav music...vurl up on the couch. Time for you. Big hugs of comfort for you.
I wish that I could tell everyone about Jesus. Also, that I need someone in my life. My son needs a life, too.
That I am a very tactile person although I have never had a physical relationship.
I wish i could tell everyone that i have anxiety, stresses about everything n some how it turns into depression .....
That I hate him, I hate that I hate him, I hate her for loving him, I hate him for making me hate her and I hate that he got my stuck in this big hole of hate.
That I am not as strong as people think I am and that more often than not, I'd like someone to be there to care for me and hug me. I feel so alone even when I'm around people...i just got sick in the bin by my gate in the airport and Boone even looked upes or asked me if I was ok...
I'm not always happy. I am genuinely happy sometimes, and those times are wonderful, but I still struggle at night when no one is around to hide my emotions from, and I'm left with myself to listen to my own negative thoughts.
