Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 January 7th, 2017

That i really do love hugs and would love to get them more often and have them held longer.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 January 8th, 2017

@warmheartedHuman2014. So do i id love to send you one

load more
User Profile: JayJayGeeMe
JayJayGeeMe January 7th, 2017

I find it difficult to find motivation

User Profile: LittleWolfe81099
LittleWolfe81099 January 7th, 2017

That I don't plan to go to college anymore and that most days I'm not actually alright.

User Profile: gabsters
gabsters January 7th, 2017

I might be happy on the outside, but I'm breaking on the inside.

January 7th, 2017

That I am in love with someone who will never love me back and that I'm utterly lonely and heartbroken :'(

User Profile: secretLunch7791
secretLunch7791 January 8th, 2017

@bestLime235 I understand. I'm with someone who was abused and doesn't have the capacity to love back. I thought I could help him but after 12 years know that I can't.

load more
User Profile: runnergirl222
runnergirl222 January 7th, 2017

i'm calling out for help on the inside

User Profile: AndyDeathwish
AndyDeathwish January 8th, 2017

Wish i could tell everyone that im depressed suicidal and losing all aspect of hope on life.. Instead i just put on a new mask and try make people happy even if it hurts me...

User Profile: secretLunch7791
secretLunch7791 January 8th, 2017

@AndyDeathwish I do the same but I'm faking it for my kids and dad but most days I wish that I won't wake up.

load more
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 January 8th, 2017

That i dont belive in God and that doesnt make me a bad person.

User Profile: GonnaGetBetter16
GonnaGetBetter16 January 12th, 2017

@Compassion21 I feel the same way.

load more
User Profile: secretLunch7791
secretLunch7791 January 8th, 2017

I don't want to live anymore. I'm tired of making everyone else happy while I'm dying inside because no one cares how I'm doing. It's my job to help everyone else but it's no ones job to check on me. But my jobs not done because I'm not willing to screw up my kids by choosing to not be here for them. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place for a long time.

User Profile: SympatheticWheel3336
SympatheticWheel3336 January 8th, 2017

1) I am breaking

2) I am not fine

3) It is really mean when you judge someone by how they look