Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Tinkle
Tinkle January 8th, 2017

I get tired too

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 January 8th, 2017

I never intend to sound judgemental and that I'm only asking questions to try and understand you better. That I appreciate being told if someone feels offended by what I am saying or doing instead of assuming I am a vindictive or judgemental person. I can adapt and am willing to change my point of view if new information rings true to me. I'm ever growing and am not a personality set in stone.

User Profile: purpleTriangle1764
purpleTriangle1764 January 9th, 2017

I don't know how or why, but everything WILL be OK!🌞

User Profile: diamondHeart3
diamondHeart3 January 10th, 2017

No matter what you think, you are not alone and somebody loves you.☺👬👭👫

User Profile: Effa
Effa January 10th, 2017

I'm depressed and I'm hurting so bad

User Profile: Nmkingjoon
Nmkingjoon January 10th, 2017

I can't deal with everyone's expectations, I can't be what they want me to be

User Profile: runnergirl222
runnergirl222 January 11th, 2017

i am struggling so much but i want to stay strong for them

User Profile: iridescentink
iridescentink January 11th, 2017

I'm so scared. I'm so scared that I'll make one slip up and it'll ruin everything I've worked so hard for. I'm so scared that I'll say something I don't mean and ruin a relationship. I'm so scared about anything and everything that I spend more time worrying about something going wrong than I do going and living my life without a care...

User Profile: JanieRose
JanieRose January 13th, 2017

@iridescentink

Hi, iridescentink. I've been there. I understand this post, and I GET it.

The crippling fear of failing is quite possibly one of the worst feelings ever. What I've found myself doing in these moments is playing the, "and then what happens" game. Say, for example, I'm directing a play (I'm a theatre person by trade), and I'm growing more and more anxious about how it'll play out. I begin thinking, "What if the actors don't memorise their lines?" *and then what happens?* well, they will have to improvise, *and then what happens* well, the stage will either go dead on or they will recover, *and then what happens* if they don't recover, people will laugh or leave! *and then what happens* I'll recoup with my actors and crew, and I'll be supportive *and then what happens* we'll work on the lines they missed and prepare for another show.

Usually in these cases, even the worse case scenario (I'll fail! People will laugh! I will never be able to work in the theatre industry again!) seems recoverable if played out step by step -- but most of all, usually, the worse case scenario is NOT the one that will play out. :)

User Profile: iridescentink
iridescentink January 13th, 2017

@JanieRose

thats actually a very good idea :) I'm a pessimistic person naturally so I usually end up thinking the worst about everything, but what you suggested is a very good idea-- I'll start trying it !

load more
load more
User Profile: persistentLunch1085
persistentLunch1085 January 12th, 2017

I am not that bad as others thinks of me.

User Profile: Joshua2001
Joshua2001 January 12th, 2017

Just because I act strong, doesn't mean I'm not falling apart inside