Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: wittyRaspberries6293
wittyRaspberries6293 January 12th, 2017

Voy a hacer todo lo posible por ser más positiva.

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 January 12th, 2017

I started carving this week on top of all of the other s-h.

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 January 12th, 2017

My mental health is worse than ever.

User Profile: iridescentink
iridescentink January 13th, 2017

I'm very sensitive, and the jokes you make about me and the comments you say about my appearance, personality, actions, etc. aren't funny, they only make me more self conscious. I wish I could tell people that it hurts, and I'm sorry I can't joke with them about the things I've worked so hard to not hate about myself.

User Profile: Simbageeswife13
Simbageeswife13 January 14th, 2017

I think being stressed my whole life with my ptsd and anxiety and depression is going to kill me. It's like my body is shutting down

User Profile: AwkwardRogue
AwkwardRogue January 14th, 2017

Im not cold, Im numb.

User Profile: animalMoon30
animalMoon30 January 14th, 2017

I wish i could tell everbody how i feel.

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 January 14th, 2017

With my ocd, anxiety, and perfectionism hitting me this hard and all 3 at the very same time...It's a torture I don't know if I can possibly take any more of.

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf January 16th, 2017

I keep thinking that im a failure .

Im a college student with no future.

adulthood scares me

i don't know what to prepare for it.

im stupid and a worthless

when my colleagues are eagerly studying and pushing themselves to be a better version of them .

i shut myself at home. Doing absolutely nothing.

im a disgrace.

how i wish i can just disappear.

User Profile: JordanStriven
JordanStriven January 16th, 2017

@Ardshf you'll be surprised how not alone in these feelings you are. All these people you see that put on a show when really they are just as scared. Come on all of us millennials you really think we got it all figured out? Haha nope. I don't. All I know is you can't give up. Take a step back, meditate, push those thoughts away and then come back only focusing on the things in your immediate sphere of control.

You don't give up and I won't either. Because the future could be crazier then you think, in a good way :)

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf January 17th, 2017

@JordanStriven thanks. I appreciate it

load more
load more
User Profile: anonyPine8719
anonyPine8719 January 16th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I have clinical depression, and they'd understand, that clinical depression doesn't make it better by saying: "Think about something nice." And that they wont fire me, cause they are scared I'd freak out in front of customers, because I dont.