Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: xkolyax
xkolyax January 24th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone the reason why I can't look them in the eye, speak to them without getting nervous, the reason why I stare off into space because I'm thinking about ways to run from my problems that doesn't involve sleeping pills, why I don't trust anyone enough to open up.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 January 31st, 2017

@xkolyax. Do you have social anxiety? I hope you find strength to bear your challenges. Life is hard, i wish i could help lighten your burden.

load more
User Profile: HelloRio888
HelloRio888 January 31st, 2017

I need love. That my wounds are deep.

User Profile: BeeLeigh
BeeLeigh February 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm not stuck up or rude. I don't think I'm better than everyone else, and if I smile instead of saying "good morning" or "good night", maybe just don't push it and say my name in a demeaning tone like I'm some insolent toddler. Sometimes I just prefer to not speak. Especially when I'm tired. I wish I could tell everyone that if I smile back, that really is my way of reciprocating what was said, and when I'm made to stop in my tracks by a "I said good morning", it throws me off and makes me feel more anxious, cuz I promise anxiety was already there if I didn't speak. I just wish this specific person would stop pushing it, because it's just making me withdraw more around them 😕

User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 February 24th, 2017

@BeeLeigh

That really does sound like a struggle, pushing people without trying to understand them to begin with is never a good or productive route.

Smiling is a lot better than any words ;) words are great amd expressive and all, but someone could return the "good morning" in a very hollow tone, while smiling takes effort and when its real, its always beautiful! I think its beautiful of you that you smile in return, I think its a very generous gift of you! So thank you for brightening up the world and being generous! <3 have a great weekend :p

User Profile: BeeLeigh
BeeLeigh February 24th, 2017

@juniperstarfish1 💝

load more
load more
User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 February 2nd, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone what I really thought of everyday without judgement.

User Profile: neg14good
neg14good February 2nd, 2017

I UNDERSTAND, APOLOGIES CAN BE SINCERE

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 3rd, 2017

I wish that I could tell everybody that I do not want a drink of alcohol tonight.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea February 4th, 2017

I wanna be heard. Appreciated.

User Profile: Zach1986
Zach1986 February 5th, 2017

i wish i could tell someone my story

User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 February 24th, 2017

@Zach1986

I wish I could listen to your story :o

load more
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 February 6th, 2017

I like to take drugs, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I think all drugs should be legal.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea February 6th, 2017

I seems fine with everything that ive done by my own, although i just covering it and i kinda needy right now.