Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 February 8th, 2017

I wish that I could tell everyone that I have a mental illness. Life is tough right now. Waiting on disability to get approved. Wondering how my son and I are going to make it. I hurt all over, too. Just help me when you can.

User Profile: Ardshf
Ardshf February 11th, 2017

Dont pity me

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 13th, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that I have separation anxiety really bad. Even when my man is just going to work for the day I just try to hide that on the inside I'm freaking out. It's embarresing, and nerve racking. Does anyone else here have separation anxiety?

User Profile: placidSky1752
placidSky1752 February 14th, 2017

I wanna end this frakin life. I wanna smash my damn head into a bloody stone and end my life.

I live in abject poverty. I dont have a job....a home...clothes ....everyday foods. Nothing. My life is damned.

Nobody takes care of me. Everyone hates and neglects me as I am poor. I dont have a lovely face to attract people of the opposite sex.

All the rich guys out there.....f*** u!! You are the dirtiest creatures!

Everyone is disgusting! The world is a freakin place. I wanna kill the rich.

Rich guys....i will kill u al.

Fuck this life....fuck everything.

And fuck the rich....who neglects me and kiks me with their boots.

Nobody in 7 cups are not helping me. I will not get a friend. I am ending my life.

Enough!!!!

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 24th, 2017

@placidSky1752

I see you are in despair, I am too. I wish I could help.

load more
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 16th, 2017

I've been hurt and it wasn't my fault

User Profile: metalmaiden5925
metalmaiden5925 February 24th, 2017

I'm not as OK as I pretend to be.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 February 24th, 2017

I'm so stressed which leads to deppression, which leads to loss of sleep, and despair, which makes me not want to live, I told my man and he cried and tried to tell me their is things we can look forward to. But I'm young and already so tired of failing and never being good enough and being ignored by my family. It probably would have been better if I was never born. Whenever I think of hurting myself I think of my little sister I don't want her to be sad but my life seems pointless. I think everyone would be better off without me, it seems they agree because everyone abandons me.

User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB February 27th, 2017

@Compassion21 I'm sorry you feel so stressed and depressed right now. I agree, loss of sleep coupled with feeling despairing makes life very difficult indeed. I know you feel as if you are failing however you're here and you're posting and without realising you ARE helping yourself and others too, myself for one. I have been very touched by this post as I too feel this way more often than I would readily admit. I have a family that largely ignores me so I can empathise with you. I understand your life seems pointless now. Have you considered (if you haven't done so already) keeping a Gratitide Journal? Even on the worst days try and find just one thing you are glad of. It helps. Also, think of your little sister. Think of her world if you were no longer in it. Everything seems dark now but in time you will be living in the light. Darkness always gives way to the light and you will have your day (many many days in fact) in the sunshine. I'm thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon.

load more
User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 24th, 2017

I am thinking about moving because of my mums controlling behaviour.

User Profile: wittyRaspberries6293
wittyRaspberries6293 February 24th, 2017

Que me siento como si no valiese, mis padres tiene me confianza en mí hermana menor que en mi y eso me hace sentir inferior. Siento que piensan que no me puedo valer por mí misma y que no pueden confiar en mí.

User Profile: powerfulMaple1852
powerfulMaple1852 February 24th, 2017

I'm installing Spyware to my boyfriends phone so I can have proof. I do to want to be judged no one else knows my story.but I don't like to be lied to.

I wish he knew how much hurt hes caused me because of his narcissistic ways.